Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris Meet

Yariscrazy!

Hi guys, happy easter! :group-cuddles: i just wanted to find out if there was going to be a (yaris meet) this year, cause id love to see all your sexy yaris's :P :P :P :P im modifying my T-sport soon and would love to show you guys :D :wub::wub:

Should be quite a few Yarii's at the Toyota Track Attack Day on 1st May at Bruntingthorpe, Leicestershire

Do a search for more details :thumbsup:

Should be quite a few Yarii's at the Toyota Track Attack Day on 1st May at Bruntingthorpe, Leicestershire

Thanks honey :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: will you be there?

There should als be a few at JAE this year too. :thumbsup:

Certainly hope to be there.........to meet the rest of the "Carlo Blue Crew" :thumbsup:

theres a jap meet in lisburn northern ireland on april 24th if anyones interested in coming over on the ferry or anything

Certainly hope to be there.........to meet the rest of the "Carlo Blue Crew" :thumbsup:

Yeah - I'll be there too - Carlo Crew rocks! :group-cuddles: :thumbsup:

There are loads of meets planned this year Jenni - theres a special section of the forums to do with meets - you can either go to a local meet or a national one - Bruntingthorpe is the next big national one I think but there are normally plenty of local meets going on too! :thumbsup:

theres a jap meet in lisburn northern ireland on april 24th if anyones interested in coming over on the ferry or anything

Ill try and make it :D :D :D :D bit short of ££££'s these days.. been spending it all on my bubby yaris B) B) B)

Id go to all of them if i could :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Come to Bruntingthorpe then hun - just a fiver for a ticket! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

yeah im on it!!! mKII of the meet this time first one didn't really leave the ground :P within the next couple of months still in n. wales.

Yep I will be at JAE too with the Blue (well should be ;)), there should be a load there.

Yep I will be at JAE too with the Blue (well should be ;)), there should be a load there.

Yeah - most of TOC is going! I'll be there for definate - cant get out of it now if I wanted to! :lol:

Im deffo at Bruntingthorpe! Carlo crew will be rocking harder than Meat Loaf!

90% sure i'll be at JAE too!

Agreed!

Although Meat Loaf doesnt really rock much anymore - perhaps Carlo Crew will be rocking harder than The Darkness? Or Aerosmith? Or Red Hot Chili Peppers?

Well you get what I mean - we'll be rocking! ROCK ON! :thumbsup:

Although Meat Loaf doesnt really rock much anymore - perhaps Carlo Crew will be rocking harder than The Darkness? Or Aerosmith? Or Red Hot Chili Peppers?

Steady on Em B) :D

When is JAE? :help: and where is it going to be held at? :help: cause i really want to goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :D :D :D :D

JENNI (yarisCRAZY)

When is JAE? :help:  and where is it going to be held at? :help:  cause i really want to goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo  :D  :D  :D  :D

JENNI (yarisCRAZY)

22nd-24th July 2005, East of England showground, Peterborough! Theres info in the Meets section of the forums.

Majority of the forum will be there! :thumbsup::thumbsup: Should be an excellent weekend!!

you'll prob see me at most of the shows this year even the chavvy ones to show 'em hows its done, check my gareg for pics and if you see me please say hello!

you'll prob see me at most of the shows this year even the chavvy ones to show 'em hows its done, check my gareg for pics and if you see me please say hello!

Hmmm.. a secret Chav??? :lol::lol::lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links