Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Does The Owner Of This Abomination Use This Board?

Davey

I spotted this at the local Reading meet, and I'd love it if the owner could explain what in GODS name he was thinking, The whole car looks like its been rubbed down with a house brick and painted with a dead cat and a few tins of hammerite!

mrpoo.jpg.jpg

paint1.jpg.jpg

paint3.jpg.jpg

rear1.jpg.jpg

rear2.jpg.jpg

bonnet1.jpg.jpg

And look a very useful bonnet vent on the **** boot! has anyone told this guy the engine is in the back?? maybe its just to keep his high quality XPlod equiptment cool?

inside1.jpg.jpg

inside2.jpg.jpg

inside3.jpg.jpg

inside4.jpg.jpg

inside5.jpg.jpg

door.jpg.jpg

install.jpg.jpg

There was some great stuff in the rear-boot but he wouldnt open the boot again for me to take some piccies, just to set the scene there were two power-cap's in the boot with 8 gauge cable! I've seen thicker cable on washing lines.

Im a Reading boy and never seen that car.

What sort of dodgy Maxer cruises have you been going to ?

Davey = Barryboy poster!

Didnt you post that car on barryboy's to get the flames going? so to speak

Whats my car doing on here?? :eek::eek:

Only joking - wouldnt be seen dead in that ugly monster! :o :o

Davey = Barryboy poster!

Didnt you post that car on barryboy's to get the flames going? so to speak

Yes its posted on BB, I was hoping the owner would show his face on there but no such luck :( I am just honestly astonished that someone could spend so much time and money to produce such a piece of, well to put it bluntly CR*P!

Obviously 10 out of 10 for effort to the guy but hey a lad with down syndrome can try his best at playing football but he's still rubbish at it!

I'm just curious to know if the owner is actually mentally retarded or does he honestly think he's done a good job??? I spoke to the guy and he seemed really proud of his "work", he even bragged about spending £21,000 on the stereo system and to be honest we can all see the only way the stereo system in that car could be worth £21k would be to fill the sub-woofer box with 2100 ten pound notes.

I quite like flame paint jobs.

Remember Chevys and other 50's Yank tanks having them along with other airbrushed ornate paint jobs when I used to go to the Chelsea Cruise in the 1980's.

Not sure if it suits an MR2 though <_<

Still 'beauty is in the eye of the beholder'.

whatever floats ya boat i suppose

but i dont like that at all!

That's bibbs' other car!

Not to my tastes, but a fair bit o fancy stuff on there mind!

-Z

Davey  Today, 12:31 PM Post #9 

Not sure if it suits an MR2 though

Especially when its been flicked on with a sh*tty stick so to speak.

So the paint job (or whatever) really was that bad huh ?

Have to admit though when I was looking after a battered 50's car for a mate someone said "Had it been brush painted? "No" I replied "we did most of it with a roller!" :lol::lol::lol: ...an me an me mate weren't bothered :lol:

The paint work is TERRIBLE words can not describe how bad it is! you can see where he obviously ran out of paint and the whole car is preped with what look like must have been less than 400 grade paper! the paint has sunk into the sanding marks and its flaking off all over the place..

I dont think who ever owns that would own up

I know i wouldn't :unsure:

Its obviously owned by someone who at the end of the day wants to say "I changed everything in the car" and doesn't really care how he goes about it, or how it all looks together.

Im going to have nightmares now.

A work of art that, something for the tate modern perhaps, alongside half a dead cow.

this is not barryboys.

if you want to slate random cars - stick to BB

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links