Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What Cleaner

dieselman

Yes.. Bounty is good.. a lot better than Mars Bar towels.. they make a wee bit of a mess. :P

I've got a box of Armor All dashboard wipes from T (never found any of those in Belgium) and all I can say is... amazing stuff! It really livens up the dashboard and the other plasticy interior bits.

Yves.

I've got a box of Armor All dashboard wipes from T (never found any of those in Belgium) and all I can say is... amazing stuff! It really livens up the dashboard and the other plasticy interior bits.

Yves.

for about ten minutes.

after that, it turns your dashboard into a dust magnet, and if you leave the windows open, your dash will actually suck the dust off other cars dashboards onto yours.

Best way to clean your dash with Armour All in to park next to another car that has used this stuff, wind its windows down, and wait for the crap to be sucked off your dash :thumbsup:

:lol:

I used AA a long time ago. It left a terrible film on the dash, that really attracted dust - I was constantly cleaning it :(

Matthew be constructive and recommend an alternative :thumbsup:

Best bet is a simple, lint free cloth.

Yes.. Bounty is good.. a lot better than Mars Bar towels.. they make a wee bit of a mess. :P

Well its all that sticky caramel isnt it - Bounty is just coconut! :lol::lol:

I actually use special Pooh Bear Bounty towels - gives it that hunny fresh fragrance and Pooh Bear stamp of approval! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Yves.

for about ten minutes.

after that, it turns your dashboard into a dust magnet, and if you leave the windows open, your dash will actually suck the dust off other cars dashboards onto yours.

Best way to clean your dash with Armour All in to park next to another car that has used this stuff, wind its windows down, and wait for the crap to be sucked off your dash :thumbsup:

:lol:

I used AA a long time ago. It left a terrible film on the dash, that really attracted dust - I was constantly cleaning it :(

:unsure::unsure: I've never had that problem!! I guess thats why I brought Yves some :P

I used to use them on my T3, and she was never like a dust magnet after using them..it makes it all shiny and looks great without being too "over the top". I've got some more to use in the Blue aswell :D

Blue

i use my triplewax dash pad i keep in my glovebox gives a little shine and easy to do wen jus sat about waitin,

I use one of those microfibre cloth thingies that I pinched/borrowed for durability testing from work. It just lifts the dust and is great for getting fingerprints off the glass. :thumbsup:

I hate over-shiney siliconed dashboards and stuff.

A

Pledge Dust 'n' go refills. Just use them like dusters, they attract the dust and crap and leave the car smelling nice. then just bin them.

Yves.

Same here..... good stuff :thumbsup:

Iv got stages to my dash cleaning! Very complex procedure! :lol:

1. Vacuum the dash with the brush attatchment... gets all the dust out of the creases and lines and panel gaps.

2. microfibre all over

3. Damp chamois all over

4. microfibre with pledge and it looks lovely!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links