Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Gt Alu Spoiler

Ismael

Hi,

I have fitted a GT spoiler to my yaris. Here are pics. It does look smwhat long from the back but from the front it looks great.

gal40.jpg

gal41.jpg

gal42.jpg

gal43.jpg

Also, the pic of undercar neons (which wont find too many admirers here :P )

gal39.jpg

Cheers

Ismael

thats acctually quite good looking and ive never been a fan of wings on hatches but that looks ok! suits the colour of the car :thumbsup:

They work fine for me too,

I don't like the spoiler tho, looks too big and long for my liking..but well done to you mate, that is one hell of a car :D

Can see the pictures now.............. but wish i couldn't :D

Not for me I'm afraid......... too big too ugly, you will take someones eye out with that!

Hi,

will try to see if I can reduce the length then. GT spoilers are supposed to be big and the yaris bulges on its sides and is smaller at the top. So the spoiler appears relatively big. But when u look at it from the front, (ie when I am driving towards u) it looks great and imposing. Will see if I can do smthing for that though.

Thx for feedbacks

Cheers

Ismael

ISMAEL

Not to my taste but i'm not a kit person.

Its your car if you like it leave it as it is,it dont matter what anybody

else thinks :D

kimi :wub:

May I ask if you have done something with the front lip? It looks lower... the front end of the car looks really good. Just wondering what you have added to the front, Im sure you have done something!

May I ask if you have done something with the front lip? It looks lower... the front end of the car looks really good. Just wondering what you have added to the front, Im sure you have done something!

Its a front lower spoiler...

Hi Ismael.

I don't really consider the wing looking great and imposing, basically since it's coming from a Yaris... c'mon. If it was a Skyline, a Supra, or whatever, maybe it will look better.

Unless your car is a GT car or Supercar, "GT Wings" are as useless as a fake hood scoop, with the exception that the scoop "could" perhaps... maybe, look not that bad (as the wing).

Could you explain me, why a GT Wing? I mean, don't give the "because it looks good to me and I like it" because that's not an answer. If you didn't care about anyones opinion since you already like it, then posting pics of it shows exactly the opposite, meaning you need to show it.

So I ask again, what performance upgrade will this wing provide to your car? Will it make the car stick to the ground when you're travelling at 280 kmh? Oh, I forgot, maybe those speeds are quite away from what your car can do...

missery guts :P i think it looks ok, and different. durbans chill! whats it matter if it give a "performance increase" its a bloddy yaris. and just incase you didn't realise, its for looks :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links