Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Fuel Prices

alanbradley

I have just been to fill up the car and paid 88.9p per litre for supermarket diesel :huh: :( :crybaby:

And they didn't even have a gun... <_<

Same here i went to fill up the Lux at the local garage as they have always been the cheapest and nearly fell over when i saw it went from 86.9 to 88.9 in 3 days

But some of those proposals are just silly... Its nearly deserted up here and a coherent public transport structure is non-existant otherwise I would already use it. A mileage limit is just crazy (says he who drives almost 20,000 miles a year :ph34r: ) when you live 100 miles from any other even vaguely notable centre of population.

I already drive a car that gives over 50 mpg and live in a region of the UK that - were it cut off from the rest of the national grid - would have far more electricity from nuclear and hydro than we could possibly use. What more am I meant to do?

Hmmm....

Edit; its the fact that the actual price rise is small, but 85% goes in tax <_<

Families with only one car would also be hit harder than their richer friends as "bans may have some additional costs in terms of reduced accessibility and mobility options particularly for single-vehicle households with limited access to alternative modes".

Aha... My point exactly - I'm also pretty anal about my tyre pressures too.

Edited by alanbradley

i wouldn't mind using public transport if it worked but this country cant get it right for example if we get a inch of snow the public transport system grings to a hault.

Also they dont seem to run at times i need to be places as i have to be at work at 5:30am no buses runing then.

The goverment in this country just doesnt have a clue

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links