Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris In The Family!

seveer unaek

My grandads had a Yaris for a while, before we got ours actually, and he replaced it last year, but I havn't had chance before, but here it is now... the two Yarii of our family!

dscf00419ih.jpg

dscf00430yx.jpg

dscf00444ya.jpg

dscf00465cg.jpg

dscf00487ol.jpg

Your Grandads got might fine good taste with that there T-Spirit! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

My Grandads still got his Matiz bless him - although he loves my car and is also considering a Yaris! :thumbsup:

Em, i could never tell him he has good taste, he already thinks that since i 'copied' him by getting one! Cheeky old git! hehehe!! :lol:

Oh, Moffmo, yeah, you should of got a P1 cos you aint having his strips!! :lol:

Oh, Moffmo, yeah, you should of got a P1 cos you aint having his strips!!  :lol:

Please please please

:) :P

Edited by kimi

Well I "copied" my Grandad too - he sold me his old Matiz and he bought a new one! We had the same car (if only for a little while!)

I often tease him as he likes to buy brand new as often as possible and when he bought his 03 plate Matiz - we called him "Hip Grandad" as he liked to be cool and buy brand new! Then I bought Karis, who was 53 and I teased my Grandad saying I was hipper than him!

He really liked the look of the new Aygo too and he says he will be buying another new car in the summer - so he teases me that he'll be hip once more! :lol::lol:

Little does he know of my T-Sport plans! Mwah ha ha haaaa! :lol::lol:

Are you sure Seveer? ;)

Is your grandad gunna go the same way as you Seveer and get the spoiler and bigger after market zaust!? That'd be cool to see as never seen a grandad in a modded Yari! Come to think of it, ive never seen a grandad in a modded car ever before either, cant think why though........

Nah, don't think he wants to go down that route! He was talking to me about chnaging soon... quite likes the Jazz, then i told him about the New Yaris due soon and he says, well, maybe he'll stick with Toyota!

Us TOC'ers really should be on commission!!

Nah, don't think he wants to go down that route! He was talking to me about chnaging soon... quite likes the Jazz, then i told him about the New Yaris due soon and he says, well, maybe he'll stick with Toyota!

You'll have to make sure he stays with the Yari then mate!

Definitely agree with the comission too. I kept on catching the bird who lives a door down from me eyeing up my Yari on a regular basis then 1 day, what d'ya know, she turns up in a brand spanking new silver 1!

The amount of money were making Mr T, unbelievable!

You'll have to make sure he stays with the Yari then mate!

Definitely agree with the comission too. I kept on catching the bird who lives a door down from me eyeing up my Yari on a regular basis then 1 day, what d'ya know, she turns up in a brand spanking new silver 1!

The amount of money were making Mr T, unbelievable!

well like i said in a previous post i bought mine, then my parents got a t-sport then one mate got a 1.3 CDX then a week ago another mate got a t-sport.

*thinks about a career change :yes:

Yaris is such an old granny's car. Why would anyone ever buy one?

That's not a good thing to say on this forum :P :P

Nice looking cars there seveer!! :D

Aaaaw... Sweet....

It tends to get a bit like that in our family - at one point there were 3 toyotas and a Mitsubishi outside my parent's house. I never got round to taking a photo, but the caption was going to be "ine of thse kids is not like the others..." ;)

Intend on doing a similar thing when mine get to meet my folks' equivalent model in France over the summer :ph34r:

Must get out more...

A

I have tried to get Rich to buy a Yaris but he doesnt like them! Too small for him he reckons! :D

Been trying to get him to buy Toyota, but he doesnt really like any of the models (dont ask me why though! lol)

Been trying to get him to buy Jap - and I think I have at least succeeded in that - although it possibly may be a Honda! :lol::lol:

Thinking of it - I'd hate him to have the same car as me though - too much competition as to whos car is the nicest! :lol::lol:

toyota corrolla perfer for rich :D

He likes the new Corolla T-Sport - its a bit above his budget though! lol

We really like the old style Accord Coupes - seen a really nice blue one for sale near us - but hes gotta shift his 206 first! :rolleyes:

my dad had an accord before the seat...

was a great car!

Yeah I hear they are very good - even the older ones are excellent apparently! Ok so its not a Toyota, but its still Jap and I did want him to buy something Jap!

Hopefully soon - fingers crossed - I can drive around in a 2.2 Auto Coupe (if they'll actually let me go on thew insurance considering I'm such a liability..... :rolleyes: )

Yeah I hear they are very good - even the older ones are excellent apparently! Ok so its not a Toyota, but its still Jap and I did want him to buy something Jap!

Hopefully soon - fingers crossed - I can drive around in a 2.2 Auto Coupe (if they'll actually let me go on thew insurance considering I'm such a liability.....  :rolleyes: )

they are good!, just as good as toyota i reckon (he didnt have it for long though)

You are a liablity, you are a chav idoit driver magnet! :(

Hopefully soon - fingers crossed - I can drive around in a 2.2 Auto Coupe (if they'll actually let me go on thew insurance considering I'm such a liability.....  :rolleyes: )

they are good!, just as good as toyota i reckon (he didnt have it for long though)

You are a liablity, you are a chav idoit driver magnet! :(

I had to read that twice - though you were calling me a chav idiot driver at first! :lol::lol:

Yeah this Accord is spankin'! Havent test driven it yet, but hopefully it'll still be there when he sells his 206 and we can have it!

It might just cost too much to put me on insurance at the mo, might have to wait til I get the no claims back at least but hopefully that wont be long!

Was it the Accord Coupe your Dad had?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links