Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris In The Family!

seveer unaek

Do you not have 3rd Party cover on your own insurance? I can drive any other car lent (not hired) with the permission of the owner and I'm covered for damage I do to anyone I hit's property.

(That doesn't sound right, but I know what I mean :wacko: )

Easy way to blag a shottyof other people's cars - just don't crash them :lol:

A

Edit: Actually, thinking about I've become paranoid... :unsure: Blue, if I'm wrong can you correct me? :thumbsup:

Its not in my current policy to be able to do that, but if it does state in the policy that you can - then you can!

Unfortunately I cant - perhaps its an "over-25" thing only on my insurance? Who knows - my Dad can drive my car with permission - I just choose to not give him permission! :lol::lol::lol:

Its not in my current policy to be able to do that, but if it does state in the policy that you can - then you can!

Unfortunately I cant - perhaps its an "over-25" thing only on my insurance? Who knows - my Dad can drive my car with permission - I just choose to not give him permission!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

You're right Em. Sorry, I thought you were over 25 sign07.gif

You are, naturally, 21 forever :!Removed!:

A

Unfortunately I cant - perhaps its an "over-25" thing only on my insurance? Who knows - my Dad can drive my car with permission - I just choose to not give him permission!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

You're right Em. Sorry, I thought you were over 25 sign07.gif

You are, naturally, 21 forever :shutit:

A

Almost over 25 - well in 2 years I will be!

Although should I take offence at that - you think I'm older than I am or should I take it as a compliment? lol

Matt - theres nothing bog standard about the old Accords - they are all super-nice IMO! :yes:

Do you not have 3rd Party cover on your own insurance? I can drive any other car lent (not hired) with the permission of the owner and I'm covered for damage I do to anyone I hit's property.

(That doesn't sound right, but I know what I mean :wacko: )

Easy way to blag a shottyof other people's cars - just don't crash them :lol:

A

Edit: Actually, thinking about I've become paranoid... :unsure: Blue, if I'm wrong can you correct me? :thumbsup:

That's right :) from what you have said you seem to have "DOC" aka Driving Other Cars extension on your policy which lets you drive any car that you have permission to drive and do not own or hire it under Third Party Only Cover. So yeah if you crash you're pretty much screwed when it comes to your own cars damage unless it's non fault, then you can get the car repaired off the person who caused it's insurance.

It will say on your insurance certificate if you get it or not, I know I dont have it as I am too young..like Em I am also under 25, and 25 seems to the age where insurers let you have it because you are deemed less of a risk on the road.

Phew!.... See, some of us read our policy documents :lol:

A

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links