Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Gen 6 Light Query (quads)

sxb182

Ok, standard setup involves sidelight and running light from the outer quad setup with main beam working on just the inner quad light, but im wondering if i can remove the nearside main beam light to add a direct airflow feed to induction kit.

I think that without the said light it will fail MOT test? is it also illegal? So is there anyway to work all side,running and main beam from just the outer quad light?

Any ideas peeps?

Cheers

im looking into doin that and just putting light back in for mot, was/am gonna replace fogs with driving lights to give mea bit of high beam

:angry: i checked this out a while ago and accordin to a friendly mot inspector i know .the vehicle would be classed as non roadworthy!!you could have a lot of trouble from the boys in blue!!

:angry: i checked this out a while ago and accordin to a friendly mot inspector i know .the vehicle would be classed as non roadworthy!!you could have a lot of trouble from the boys in blue!!

I had a similar problem with my B*W e28 M5. All i had to do with that was get some outer headlights that would accept H4 bulbs. Standard ones were H6 i think :unsure: Which i think is a similar setup to the gen6 celica. So if you can source a headlight with the same fittings as the gen 6 and it takes an H4 bulb your problem should be sorted. :yes: (Incidentally i used Mk2 Golf headlights) :thumbsup:

Cheers guys, forgot about the golf lights, gunna have a play around with some i think <_<

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links