Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Gen 7 Celica Foglights

BROBBS

:help:

Hi,

I have a GEN 7 celica vvti 1999 V reg and I need help. Rear fog and front spots not working but have not a clue were the relays or fuses are on the car. Cannot find a manual anywhere, and no owners manual with car. Only recently bought car should have cecked all electrics before buying. Previous owner no idea either. Toyota dealers have not answered my e-mails. Any help much appreciated.

The fuse box is located on the right hand side as you open the bonnet just slightly to the right and below where the Battery is.

Think the Rear Fogs are fuse 41b (7.5A) and Front Fogs are fuse 29 (15A).

Got this info from my Celicas manual. As the fuse box is a bit** to open I don't know whether the locations are numbered under there as in fuse 41b or whether you need to refer to the manuals diagram.

Good Luck :thumbsup:

The fuse box is located on the right hand side as you open the bonnet just slightly to the right and below where the battery is.

There is also another fuse box inside the car. In the dash next to the drivers left leg is what looks like a speaker grille. Pull the grille away and you'll reveal a panel of fuses. I think there is a guide to what each fuse is for printed on the back of the grille.

HTH :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links