Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Blck Alloys

MightyMoh9

Anyone know where i can find some black 16" alloys for me corolla gti, i dont mind what make they are as long as they are of good quality, anyone know?

have you seen what your car looks like with black alloys? coz ive never seen a nice car with black wheels, they look *******..

but if you really want to. fox do some of their alloys in a polished black colour.

another idea is getting your current ones sprayed. go ask at a spray shop, its cheaper than it sounds

ive never seen a nice car with black wheels, they look *******..

I duno about that :o

The fast Lotus Elise has black alloys i'm pretty sure, as does it's big brother the Estige

And here on the forum there's a very nice looking Corolla T sport that belongs to Jake with black alloys

(ur last saxo wasn't a VTR by any chance was it?)

Sam

Isn't that called Hi-Power Black Crome or something? I got the impression you were on about actually black-black alloys?

Sometimes they can look ok, seem to remember seeing a black Punto Turbo in one of the mags recently with black alloys, looked good.

Wow, how many times can i write 'black' in one post?!!!!

I'd say just get some second hand & get them refurbed & sprayed, I don't think its all that expensive.

I've even heard that Kwik-Fit have a contracter who can do them via there workshops....if you trust them that is!!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links