Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Bracknell Meet

TheNissanMan

Ok finally got the photo's from Sunday up on the web (there's only 100 of them :)

You'll have to excuse the thumbnails as the proggy I d/l'ed is crap but they give you an idea and let you open the ones your interested in.

There are a lot of Badger's MR2 and Roadrunners Celica but as they were the ones we were playing with on the way home they were the best for moving shot's....

Thanks again to Scot the photographer !

Edited to remove dodgy link, photo link is below on my next post to this thread !

Ryan, your link dosnt have any of the photos we took.....have i missed a joke here?

should probably add some favourites....

DSC01969.JPG

Badger, Chammying my car thinking "Why the hell am I doing this.." Thanks Bobcat...

DSC01974.JPG

Like two pea's in a pod....

DSC01983.JPG

Would you do that for your boyfriend (4 times !!)

DSC01987.JPG

The stars of the show....

DSC02038.JPG

A little bit of fun on the way home...

Loads more but can't fit all 100 on this post :) :) :)

I think the question is how fast could it be as Adam doesn't really drive it that fast which is why me and Badger had to keep waiting for him :)

It does have a nice big tank of NOS in the boot though all plugged in, haven't seen it in use yet though :(

NOS!!!!!!!!!!! :drool::drool: He has to get some 0-100 or 0-60 times!

Its not actually a GT4... dont mean it offensively Adam :D Great motor... their was one shot which shows u really speeding by... just managed to catch it considering ryan 10min delay on the cam

you may well laugh young ryan but a certain person & that badger might just find a unwanted speeding ticket on your door mat. did you not see the unmarked police cars ????????? :eek: OOOOOPSSSSS!!!!!!!!! :(

nice pics..... glad to see the plates are in safe hands!

Dan

nice pics..... glad to see the plates are in safe hands!

Dan

Dan will get them back to you as soon as, oops....

Roadrunner, whre were they ????

From what I've heard Badger has enough problems with marked Police cars parked in layby's, lol.....

i didn't know this meet was happening :( will come to the next one.

It had been posted on LOC for sometime but it never made it's way over to this forum (I don't think LOC wanted us to attend)...

I spotted it on the Friday and posted on TOC so there wasn't much notice....

A great day was had by all...

Nice pics wish I could have come!!! :(

Who's are the Remote control cars? :lol:

Hey peeps, love the photos. And in the true nature of phojournalism I see you felt fit to include the 'Maxpower' pix as well. Oh well.

Was that a little Sony digital camera you have there Scot. What megapixal you using?

Why don't you give a couple of magazines a call. They may be interested in taking a look at the pictures. You never know, you might make a £££ if they want to use any for whatever reason. It's not just car mags that could use these type of shots.

Great shots of the driving - great angles. Increases the drama and gives an improved sense of movement.

Ryan, smile :) when being photographed or are you grimacing when being overtaken by Badger :P :P Maybe you employ the 'poker face' as a cunning ploy.

Glad y'all had fun.

Gordy...... B) B)

Gordy the camera used was my Sony Cybershot DSC-50 (2.1Mp)....

Max Power stickers, we plastered all over Zee's car as we knew he would be so impressed with thenew look....

Was playing so were in front, then behind, generally all over the place....

Bet Zee loves y'all now :P :D :lol:

Wicked pix they turned out really well. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I know you were playing, facial expressions of you all just looks cool in the pix. :eek:

Seriously though I think you should look at doing something more with photos such as these as no doubt you will have loads more in the future. There is a market out there. :thumbsup:

What would you suggest and how would you go about it, having no experience some professional advice would be superb :)

Thanks for the comments mate, i was quite pleased considering the little camera.

Focus?

Whats that? :D :D :D :D

What would you suggest and how would you go about it, having no experience some professional advice would be superb :)

check ya pm dude.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Forums

News

Membership