Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris Sr - Whats It Worth

bigdave

Hello

Before i start i am not doing a naughty and putting this for sale on here, but i just wanted some help with valuing it.

We are looking to sell my wifes Yaris SR to get something bigger.

Its an April 02 SR, in silver with 22k miles on the clock and FSH. Has a years tax from 1 April on it and a years MOT. Also has Navtrak Proactive tracker fitted. And also just had 4 new Goodyear Eagle F1 GSD3 tyres fitted.

What sort of money do you reckon its worth ? Had a look on Autotrader and there was only an X reg with 36k miles to compare it with at £4650.

Dave

check www.parkers.co.uk they do free used car evaluation, to get an idea. If you pay them they do it much more specific.

Hi there,

As above there are a few sites that offer free valuations. Have a look on Auto Trader's one as it's quite accurate. By your description and if everything is in top nick, I wouldn't accept any less than £5000 for it. Have a go on a site and see what they come up with.

A few people seem to be selling their SRs quite easily at the moment (I've been watching them on eBay and Auto Trader) so you might have picked a good time to sell. Lots of young drivers are passing their tests before summer and the SR is a perfect sporty looking car, with quite low insurance.

Good luck!

*fellow SR owner* :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links