Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

How Do You Feel About Toyota?

charliefinnigan

1. Tell me a story about Toyota/a Toyota model which illustrates how you feel about it

2. What do you love and hate most about Toyota?

3. What would you miss about Toyota if it ceased to exist?

4. If you had to sum your feelings about Toyota up in one sentence for a friend, what would you say?

1. If the Prius was made by anyone but Toyota you wouldn't touch it with a barge pole would you?

2. Love the legendary reliability. Hate Toyota (GB) and all the dealers I've so far come across. They know the cars sell themselves and that they've got you for 3 years on the servicing so they just don't try.

3. Prius

4. If the Prius was made by anyone but Toyota you wouldn't touch it with a barge pole would you?

1. Tell me a story about Toyota/a Toyota model which illustrates how you feel about it

2. What do you love and hate most about Toyota?

3. What would you miss about Toyota if it ceased to exist?

4. If you had to sum your feelings about Toyota up in one sentence for a friend, what would you say?

1. My first Toyota was a Tercel. The garage lent me a demo model while they were doing a warranty job on the Renault 14 that they sold me. The job took 4 weeks! The Tercel was everything I wanted from a car - nippy, roomy and for the times it was quite cute styling. Most of all it was reliable.

2. I like the way the cars are built to last and protect the occupants. Like Em, we had a nasty smash and although the beloved Corolla Gti was a write off, we survived. Unlike the passenger in the big nasty Mazda that hit us head on.

I don't like the reliance on diagnostics whenever there's a problem. My 2.0 Avensis had a misfire that didn't show on the machine, so as far as the mechanic was concerned the problem didn't exist. It took 4 tries to convince them. A good old fashioned mechanic would have "heard" what was the matter straightaway.

3. If Toyota didn't exist I'd probably have a Honda. That would come nearest to the peace of mind the Toyota gives. The cars could be a tad more exciting perhaps but most of us just want to start and stop at the right times and do it in bit of comfort and style.

4. "If you want to be certain of getting somewhere important on a lousy winter morning, buy a Toyota."

Love the fact that they go and go - our K reg AE92 is still running

Love the new Corolla too it is nice but too much like the other euro boxes and too mini MPV like

Hate that the 4A-GE, 4A-GZE, 4E-FTE, 4A-GE 20V, 3S-GTE, 2JZ-GTE engines are no longer offered

They used to make cracking sports cars and now make OK family cars

Early 90's cars where top for example out 1992 Corolla GTI and even the old AE86 which is a true classic

PLEASE PLEASE bring back the old school Toyota sports cars because as a Toyota fan I'm beginning to loose faith

Thank you

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links