Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

I Am A Yaris Onwer, I Am From Beijing, China

umi

Do you have Bohemian Rhapsody? A Carlo Crew sing-along at Brunters is called for!  :thumbsup:

right have to but a stop to this, ye lads in the carlo blue crew, i`ll give you ye have a nice colour and your secret little group, but NO,NO ,NO, i`m putting my foot down on this NO SING-ALONGS BY THE CAMPFIRE. it`s just to painful, i can see it now like an off key wolf howling to the full moon Mama, oooooooooo Didn't mean to make you cry If I'm not back again this time tomorrow Carry on, carry on, as if nothing really matters

no way am i going now, NO WAY. :P

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• umi

• Demonic Angel

• seveer unaek

• Kev Mc

Do you have Bohemian Rhapsody? A Carlo Crew sing-along at Brunters is called for!  :thumbsup:

right have to but a stop to this, ye lads in the carlo blue crew, i`ll give you ye have a nice colour and your secret little group, but NO,NO ,NO, i`m putting my foot down on this NO SING-ALONGS BY THE CAMPFIRE. it`s just to painful, i can see it now like an off key wolf howling to the full moon Mama, oooooooooo Didn't mean to make you cry If I'm not back again this time tomorrow Carry on, carry on, as if nothing really matters

no way am i going now, NO WAY. :P

It wont be by the campfire - it'll be in the car a la Waynes World!

Oh and we arent all "lads" in the Carlo Blue Crew - I keep my Carlo lads in check! :thumbsup:

I just wanna do the in-synv head banging! :lol::lol:

Do i have Bohemian Rhaposedy?!?! Thats like asking a bear if it sh*ts in the woods! Answer being yes.

It's on my MP3, so will be with me no matter!

And yes, very sorry for trying to copy Sir Wayne... very bad idea!

To Mr Camshaft... How do you i don't have one of those wonderful, undiscovered, star-to-be singing voices?!?! I don't, but i could have! :lol:

Everton suck!!! Mwuahahahahaha!!!  :lol:  :D

We're the 4th best team in England according to the league, the league doesnt lie at this stage of the season, but anyway, this isnt a football forum, if you want some banter send me a PM or we'll get shouted at :!Removed!: :P , I was just trying to help a fellow Toyota owner feel at home.

Not sure of the spelling, but my girlfriends favourite chinese dish is the cream of sum yeung gauy.

I know a lad who said that in a chippy once, literally got chased out of the shop, the owner must have heard it one to many times....

But anyway, back to topic:

hope your yaris is ok, i saw them on the telly, smashing up jap cars in bejing

What was that about, I havent been watching much news lately but I havent heard anything, doesn't sound good :unsure:

Sorry mods... being naughty, but Kev, at least you do support everton, not liverpool! Narsty!

Anyway, back to cars... brum brum

Oh and we arent all "lads" in the Carlo Blue Crew - I keep my Carlo lads in check!  :thumbsup:

sorry when i say lads i mean girls and boys, sorry if i offended ya EM. once ye sing in a closed envoirment i`ll let ye away with it. o.k

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links