Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Fast and Modified 2005

cfc1

Rikki, I always thought it was 10% + 2! :thumbsup:

Anyway, dunno if I'll make it, need to see what I'm doing! :)

Take it you were down at Donny too? What did you thnk of it?

R.

Yeah went down friday noon(with the "kirky crew"),staying at the best hotel there(across the road from the show) went to the show on saturday but to be honest there wasnt anything that stood out (well there was a white mr2 but......) Alot of the cars were there last year and no f&m stand :crybaby: Was still good to get away for the weekend! I used nearly 3 tanks of optimax in total ! :eek:

About the show, its on the 17th of july  and doesnt appear to conflict with anything at all. tenner entry (mucho cheapness), if you want a stand let me know ASAP so I can get your names down for it.

Cheers,

Rikki

Rikki.. can you confirm the correct date please.. in the May edition of F&M it's says 17th JUNE.??

Cheers.

It'll be the 17th of July, 17th of June is a Friday so it won't be held then or I doubt it at least. The 17th of July though is a Sunday so its more likely to be then! :thumbsup:

About the show, its on the 17th of july  and doesnt appear to conflict with anything at all. tenner entry (mucho cheapness), if you want a stand let me know ASAP so I can get your names down for it.

Cheers,

Rikki

Rikki.. can you confirm the correct date please.. in the May edition of F&M it's says 17th JUNE.??

Cheers.

Its July, one of our graphic designers screwed up LOL

R.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Forums

News

Membership