Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Fast and Modified 2005

cfc1

Just got the mag.. looks like this could be a biggie :)

Just hope i can make it, too early to say just yet.

Anyone know times etc?

Im going to this. Hopefully my car will be part of the show on the edinburgh cruise stand. Not sure yet tho.

dunno wot the timeare either

It doesnt say anything about it on their website yet, I may be up for this one, work dependant (if I have a job by then!) lol ;)

I spoke to Rikki (F&M Editor) a little about this at the last Toc meet and it sounds like it will be a big event.

basically they are now headlining the event fast car or max power used to do.

I'll try find out some more info and let you guys know.

Would be a good idea to possibly have a Toc meet at the event.....

That would be a great idea, hopefully get a really good turnout for it too

Yeah, i dare say it would be a good turn out...

Don't know what i'll be driving though cos i might be selling up before then. probably a Gt4 or something.

Don't know what i'll be driving though cos i might be selling up before then. probably a Gt4 or something.

Yeah? nice one! I might be in the same boat! :yes:

Yeah? nice one! I might be in the same boat! :yes:

Why u takin a boat PMSL :D

Lol... quite a nippy boat at that!

Yeah need something with back seats for the baby coming in september

and i want turbo power so its a contender....

I knew at least one of you would pick up on the fact I wrote boat! I was on the phone at the time of writing it, yeah im a taking a banana boat up the A8. lol

instead of organising a TOC meet at the event why not try organising a TOC stand???

went last year to the aberdeen F&M show and it was a cracker, this year Fast Car pulled out from hosting the event and F&M stepped in, should be twice the show it was last year :D

I'm gonna discuss the possibility of a stand with Rikki,

but i'm waiting for a reply from Steve to see if this is something he would like the club to be involved in.

I would like to see the club involved in this.. all the big shows seem to be held down south.. would make a pleasant change to have a large event up here that TOC would be involved with.

I would like to see the club involved in this.. all the big shows seem to be held down south.. would make a pleasant change to have a large event up here that TOC would be involved with.

Agreed :thumbsup:

This show should be advertised/promoted all over the UK.. i had never heard of it untill i got the mag.. i just thought we had cruises up her (never been to one of those either lol) ingleston is a large area (although the airport has bought the land now) and would be ideal for a national event similar to JAE... we need something like this in Scotland, we have a huge modified car scene up here too.

C'mon Rikki.. if you have more details of this event.. get it on here please.

Totally agree on this one! JAE is great but it about 410 miles from here and think of poor alanbradley! lol

F&M would only be 32 miles! woohoo! lol :thumbsup:

TOC meet/stand sounds good (my car should be mint by then) Riki just passed me on the motorway back up from donny,my mate in his 1.4 civic tried to chase him but had no chance then said "i nearly had him" lol it was so funny! :thumbsup:

Totally agree on this one! JAE is great but it about 410 miles from here and think of poor alanbradley! lol

F&M would only be 32 miles! woohoo! lol  :thumbsup:

:lol: Thanks for the thought Ross!

You should see the route I'm planning to take to get to JAE :rolleyes: Looking at about 2,400 miles so far ;)

A

Thats total devotion to the club mate! I was only about 1000 all in last year. :thumbsup:

TOC meet/stand sounds good (my car should be mint by then)  Riki just passed me on the motorway back up from donny,my mate in his 1.4 civic tried to chase him but had no chance then said "i nearly had him" lol it was so funny! :thumbsup:

ROFL!

He *WOULD* have had me as I'm bedding in my new clutch and cant go on boost at all just now :)

There was me, flying the Scottish flag for the TOC stand at Donny as well :P

About the show, its on the 17th of july and doesnt appear to conflict with anything at all. tenner entry (mucho cheapness), if you want a stand let me know ASAP so I can get your names down for it.

Giving away a RX7, fully modified (though not a Toyota so who cares right LOL :P ), £20,000 worth of other goodies up for grabs. Usual show business stuffs and its a one day show so should be a bt better than FCFO last year.

If you want any more details contact me at rikki@fastandmodified.com

Cheers,

Rikki

Not on boost !!! :eek::eek::eek: You were flying (obviously at 70mph) I was ehh......ehh.... saving petrol :P As i said i'll be at this 1! :thumbsup:

I'll be there too, gonna try get the day off work.

Hopefully get a good TOC turnout.. stand sounds good, but whats the difference between a stand and a pitch.. or watever you call it?? i'm new at this stuff.. at 36 years old, this is the first car i have moddified..

as johnny 5 would say.. input input input :lol:

How good does a car need to be etc. (prob a stupid question to those in the know i know)

Not on boost !!! :eek:  :eek:  :eek:  You were flying (obviously at 70mph) I was ehh......ehh....  saving petrol :P  As i said i'll be at this 1! :thumbsup:

Kept it at about 80mph most of the way (70 +10% + 3mph) and didnt do too bad with the fuel either. Even filled it with ASDA cheap stuff on the way back up the road as I knew I wasnt going to be going over 4000rpm LOL.

Take it you were down at Donny too? What did you thnk of it?

R.

Just looked at the calendar on here.. get this down as a TOC event.. might get a bit of national coverage?? if it's not allready got it.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Forums

News

Membership