Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Chav Yaris Chav Yaris

earpl

quick sell up, yaris.... the new nova!!!!

photo00779jg.th.jpg

photo00782hl.th.jpg

glad its not mine!!! looks like its been primed but not painted........... sadly had the same wheels as mine on :(

Hmmmmm.......

Sorry, I dont like that at all! What is it with that ugly front bumper?

Yaris - the new Nova - NEVER! :unsure:

Of course the wheels are great - only good part on the poor car! :lol:

Yep that sign sure does say it all. I was going to say it looked primered. Going to be hard to get a decent shine on that one! :lol:

***** max power photographer took a pics of my car!!! if he puts it in that magazene im going to have to hunt him down!

I love those wheels!

*ends all positive comments as can't find anymore.

Also maybe the angle of the picture, but the 2 exhaust exits look different sizes, ones round one is oval.

***** max power photographer took a pics of my car!!! if he puts it in that magazene im going to have to hunt him down!

Oh go on with ya. You'd love it really! :eek:

chris when they start taking photos you start to think what your doing wrong :blink:

anybody want to buy a yaris? :help:

worrying thing is its not the first chav yari we've seen just lately is it :shutit:

i really like the new rolla myself :lol:

Which new rolla? The one thats kind of the TTT Sport, its got dual exhaust and everything, nice big multispokes etc?

Which new rolla? The one thats kind of the TTT Sport, its got dual exhaust and everything, nice big multispokes etc?

yes the TTE Supercharged one :drool::drool::drool::drool:

IMAGE0085.jpg

Nice! Not seen that picture before. Is that standard? As it comes? Going to rival Civic Type R and Golf GTi performance I read.

Certainly a possible 2nd Toyota for me. Looks great in that colour. Any other pictures Kimi!

chris when they start taking photos you start to think what your doing wrong :blink:

anybody want to buy a yaris? :help:

worrying thing is its not the first chav yari we've seen just lately is it :!Removed!:

i really like the new rolla myself :lol:

Thats just cos you have been lucky enough to see the yummy supercharged version in the flesh at TTE! :thumbsup:

Damn! should have really read the whole post before replying! lol

Lovely car!! (the rolla)

Simpsons? (You've sunk my battleship?)

Edited by Scottish_SR

i like the wheels and morettes, bout it im afraid, its stupidly low aswell, thats just going to ground ev thing

You've sunk my Battleship  :eek:  :eek:  :eek:  :eek:

PMSL!!! i be im the only person who gets that :P

Simpsons? (You've sunk my battleship?)

If you were old enough.. you would know of the old game battleships.. had the board, with little plastic battleships, sub's, and friggits.. in the old T.V advert for it.. it showed a guy's battleship getting "hit".. and the guy exclaimed.. "youve sunk my battleship!!"

The little battleships were the exact colour of "that" yaris.. battleship grey. Almost as nice a colour as thunder grey.. don't you agree?? :blink:

Jeeeeeeesus i must be getting old right enough :(

i like the wheels and morettes, bout it im afraid, its stupidly low aswell, thats just going to ground ev thing

Dude come on, its not that low all the time :lol::rolleyes:

wudnt mind the wheels and theres bound to be a nice ise install in it but otherwise, it makes me sick i would feel like a complete fu :censor: ng idiot driving that.

not so fussed on the yaris im affraid. nice wheels, and i like the way he's done top of the morettes colour coded and rest black! looks good. shame about the paint job!!

any views on the side vent? certainly different!

-as for the supercharged rolla - yes please! how much r they??

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links