Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Starlet Pics

Tewkes

well shally you shall see, you shall see

but nobody wants it they are expecting to pick them up for 1500 quid which we all know is silly and mines got just over 20000 on the engine now

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• starletsr

• riko666

• scutch0

• Hou

StarletSR - Hiya mate

Im thinking of an SR and that bumper you have is Turning me on, lol, nah, its BEautiful, its aftermarket yeah, you dont mind disclosin where you got it from do you???

yeah the one in my avatar is photoshopped when bored one time but then decided thats what i was going to do, got front bumper half done and bonnet will cost me 50 quid ;)

but real pics of my car are in my signature below...........i think

nope its not the r32 if thats what you meant?! its a golf diesel gti.

i think the benefit for me is that i only fill up every 550miles, the hp is useful but these days everywhere is just rammed full of traffic. :(

not the r32...there was an anniversary (25th i think) version of the gti, with flash wheels, badges etc...

im just guessing here...but by your massively kerbed wheels im thinking that you dont like parking :P

Cheeky bugger! No I've just bought them from a friend, they were the wheels his car was imported with. I need to get them re-furbed which i will do when back from uni!

Otherwise I don't mind parking!

:eek: looks like u went for the kill on them wheels then, they don't look too bad to be honest :thumbsup: but needs a little work done to them. But my opinion the speedlines in white still looks top dogs!! :yes:

U selling ur speedlines mate? or not? :rolleyes:

yep it is an anniversary edition. sorry i was confused as to what you meant

my mates got one of those bad boys! got the black wheels though, rapiiiiide isn't the word, and it sticks to the road like glue!!! :thumbsup:

Hey suki, hows you? thanks for your kind words on the other site. Nice to know you enjoyed the ride. Still many things to sort. Im sure yours is faster esp with this rubbish actuator. Must get an HKS one!!

Hows you anyway. Let me know when your around again, hopefully should have sorted wheels by then!!!!!

Anyway I'l let you know on the speedlines.

Speak soon, Tobs.

p.s i didn't make those kurbings!!!! :ffs: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Iam good thanks toby. Going down guilly tomorrow in the SR for the last time as the SR is offroad on wednesday. Hope you aint stressing too much on the car and get ur studies going good.

Take it easy u.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links