Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Starlet Pics

Tewkes

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• starletsr

• riko666

• scutch0

• Hou

Cheeky bugger! No I've just bought them from a friend, they were the wheels his car was imported with. I need to get them re-furbed which i will do when back from uni!

Otherwise I don't mind parking!

teehee :P

StarletSR - Hiya mate

Im thinking of an SR and that bumper you have is Turning me on, lol, nah, its BEautiful, its aftermarket yeah, you dont mind disclosin where you got it from do you???

Oh thank you very much, sorry i didn't see ya question there, my front splitter is from TTE germany, it cost me a bomb for a piece of plastic, somewhere along £140 mark, rediculous right :rolleyes: But glad ur liking it. :lol:

Shelly, did you buy the skirt straight from the tte site in germany or what? ive tried asking them for the paseo one but they havent answered....for months :(

I didn't buy skirts for my SR, just the front splitter that was available.

Did you look at their website? do they actually do things for the paseo.

yeh i know, i meant to say splitter (front skirt, splitter, same thing :P). yeah, they do have stuff for the paseo :P they have the splitter on the picture of the paseo on the paseo page, and ive seen it on a few german paseo's. i mean, did you just buy the splitter directly off of tte or what? i really want that splitter :crybaby:

• 1 year later...

have a gander at mine dude let me know what you think.

My Starlet

are you looking at buying a Starlet as your first car dude???

I need to know Where those rear cluster came from. I own a toyota starlet sportif 1.3 and those clusters look trick. I've looked everywhere for some rear lights and have got to the point of giving up. help us out with a website...thanks. Nice car btw.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links