Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Claiming An Abandonned Car

JT

There's a car in the carpark at work which has been abandonned. it's been there about 5 months, and never moved. basically, i want to try and go about claiming it (it's getting worse each day, as people keep bumping and scraping it when parking, and soon it'll just get bricked or something).

does anyone know how to go about this? who is best to contact - the police to see if it's been stolen or the dvla? i know it can be done, because it was with my car, but does anyone know how? (it's an S or R reg Nissan Almera btw, can't quite remember)

We have had this at work as well and we called the police and told them the vehicle was there.

The police came out had a look and then 2 weeks later the council came and removed it

report it to the police, you having found lost property, are the legal owner if nobody claims the car.

steve, re hilux needs no roads, lol, my dad has an immaculate 93 turbo - nice motors.

i was trying to think of one for the GT4, it would have to be 'was that the horizon?'

what's the 3sgte like just on the rear wheels - bet it lots of fun mate?

sounds the best place for an Almera actually

lol, trust me, i wouldn't be keeping it!

i might make a trip down the police station on monday then. as far as i can remember, the tax either runs out this month, or ran out last month

report an abandoned car. nothing happens.....

set fire to an abandoned car...... gone in a day....

great living in a national park :P

p.s. we think the owner set it alight as we had the gearbox off it (nova :P)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links