Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Have A Long Drive To Bruntingthorpe?

Ken

Then why not stay over here then with me :D

For the saturday night the price is £25 per person for B&B and the hotel is only a half an hour drive away from Bruntingthorpe :thumbsup:

All those that came to our Christmas do can vouch for the quality of the fodder plus we had a damn good time :beer:

If anyone want's to stay over the sunday night and make a full bank holiday weekend of it then the price is £47.50 per person and includes a 3 course dinner plus B&B. Also the sunday night is one of the hotel's now famous "Star's in their eye's" night and the one on that night is Barry Gibb from the Bee Gees who is apparently rather good :thumbsup:

Direction's to the hotel are available by clicking here ;)

So who fancies staying overnight and having a few cheeky beer's? :beer:

Then why not stay over here then with me :D

For the saturday night the price is £25 per person for B&B and the hotel is only a half an hour drive away from Bruntingthorpe :thumbsup:

All those that came to our Christmas do can vouch for the quality of the fodder plus we had a damn good time :beer:

If anyone want's to stay over the sunday night and make a full bank holiday weekend of it then the price is £47.50 per person and includes a 3 course dinner plus B&B. Also the sunday night is one of the hotel's now famous "Star's in their eye's" night and the one on that night is Barry Gibb from the Bee Gees who is apparently rather good :thumbsup:

Direction's to the hotel are available by clicking here ;)

So who fancies staying overnight and having a few cheeky beer's? :beer:

I might take you up on that ken, since we have to be up super early!

When do you need to know by?

Would love to Ken, But I have already made arrangements for a BBQ on Sat with Les and Annes and JJ.

Woooo Hoooooooo cant wait.

:thumbsup:

Would love to Ken, But I have already made arrangements for a BBQ on Sat with Les and Annes and JJ.

Woooo Hoooooooo cant wait.

:thumbsup:

have it at the BB :D

I might take you up on that ken, since we have to be up super early!

When do you need to know by?

By the 27th :thumbsup:

id be up for that

but i gotta lead the convoy yes

id be up for that

but i gotta lead the convoy yes

If you cut down the back roads you are about 11 miles away from jct 21a :thumbsup:

Will chat to you at the meet about it ;)

looks like an old peoples home :P

well i would have been therebut crashing at mates uni place in loughborough just hope im sober enough to drive

That place is like 5 minutes down the road from where I live lol!

I should be able to make Brunters, so let me know what time your all setting off in the morning and I'll met you at the hotel to convoy there.

Kev

that place does great toast its real close to me, like 10 mins max, i want to stop tho just for the breakfast mmmmmmmmmmmm.........breakfast

if i get my mates up outta bed soon enough ill meet you guys at the hotel too!

sorry ken, cant do this i cant afford it (which is why i was marshelling in the first place lol)

Thanks for the offer though

Sorry just read where you guys are staying :rolleyes:

Does this mean you lot are joining the Sourthern Convoy?

EDIT: Just done a multimap to see exactly where the Hotel is... I had no idea Warwickshire streatched that far north :help:

No Southern Convoy for you lot then :P

Edited by System~G

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Forums

News

Membership