Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Car Mat Cleaning / Cleaning Inside

Xenole

Any recommendations on how to do this? Not sure if putting them in a washing machine is a good idea, so hand washing looks the better option.

They don't shrink or anything do they?

Anything that shouldn't be used when cleaning the inside of the car? Getting a bit dusty in there, and other than the soft plastic for the display, is there anywhere to be cautious with cleaning materials?

as for matts i usually give them a good bang against a wall a few times, followed via heavy hovering, usualy cleans them up a treat, theres some powder stuff which u can sprinkle on ur matts before hovering but i forget the name of the product :D

i usually use some all services dust wipes to wipe down the services

I use Autoglym products inside and out.

Do as described above, but if you have ground in stains, use Autoglym Interior Shampoo - spray on, use an apolstery cloth to wipe and then leave to dry........as good as new.

Use the Air Freshner spray on the apolstery to give a lovely clean smell.

Check out http://www.autoglym.co.uk for valeting tips and step-by step guide :thumbsup:

TurtleWax do a quick clean carpet foam i believe. Iv used it before and it worked very well!

I use Autoglym inside and out too! :thumbsup:

As said above the interior car shampoo should bring it up a treat, worked on my seats! :unsure: :D

I usually whack them against the wall (good for relieving frustration too), then hoover them..and to get rid of all the little grains of dirt keep whacking them with the hoover suction bit (not technically minded lol) as you are hoovering them, works a treat.

I also use armourall interior wipes on the dashboard, door coverings (not the fabric obviously) (cant use them on the steering wheel, pedals or handbrake tho) and they make it clean and shiny :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links