Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Back From Brunters!

Demonic Angel

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fizz

• Moffmo

• earpl

• raywong

Top Posters In This Topic

is that yours? seemed to go quite well  :thumbsup:

No its earpls, was the only yaris on the track though

this is mine :D

(Silver one)

dscf0725.jpg

Back...........shattered...........top day ( again ).

Hope Michael got sorted .

See you all at the next one

Rich

Rich

:(

I text him earluer asking how things went.. this is his reply..

'cars stuffed till Tuesday. Left it at the airfield. need to try and get someone out to look at it. No idea really. :unsure:

Man i Feel for him..

Rich

:(

I text him earluer asking how things went.. this is his reply..

'cars stuffed till Tuesday. Left it at the airfield. need to try and get someone out to look at it. No idea really. :unsure:

Man i Feel for him..

!Removed! hell, hope he gets its sorted as soon as poss :(

just got in after a bbq at a mates, stinging like hell from these sunburns

nice meeting plenty of people and from a marshalls point of view cheers for making it such an easy job with no messing about (except a few select idiots)

i hope he gets sorted too 911 quid or what ever it was is a little much for a ride home

thanks for the hugs jj and asha and Rich you want to buy my car get yours on eBay now

cheers for the rides Fizz and Ken, only two rides i got time for but well worth it

as reflected in LOC

top day excellent crowd

big thanks to all involved in making this happen

especially ken and steve :thumbsup:

Hi everyone

Wow what a great day out that was :thumbsup: The sun came out and was a awesome site to see everyone enjoying them selfs. Many thanks to Steve and ken for organising such a good event. Top job lads for all the hard work you 2 put in with the Marshalling :thumbsup:

Also it was good to put names to faces. Would like to thank kimi and mark for the polishing kit they put together for me which they so generously brought along for me. Also my life saver Chris shipley from loc for the use of his bucket so that i could clean up my car :thumbsup: Not forgetting Richard for the use of his sponge :thumbsup: It was nice to see JJ and Asha 2 of the most friendly people i happen to know ;) You girls are great. Also was nice to see Demonic angel was nice to meet you. Also Fizz top guy and cheers for the owners manual on CD. I will be studying this :yes: Great to see Rob and the Missus as well haven't see you buddy for nearly a year ;) Also red Yaris 54 great guy enjoyed speaking to you buddy hope to catch you again buddy :yes: Nice to finally meet Les in person and exchange talk about the Maldives :P Also Ray Wong your cars looking trick mate :thumbsup: Also stevetubbyturbo you looked good out there mate on the track ;)

And not forgetting System G for leading the convoy and getting us there safely ;) Told you i had faith in you buddy good job :thumbsup:

Hope that i haven't missed out anyone who i came into contact with. If i have well big up to you all for coming along :thumbsup:

cheers jerry!! ;)

Glad y'al had fun. I'll check ya pix out when I wake up in a few hours. gotta sleeppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp noww :thumbsup:

I had a great day too :thumbsup:

Big thanks to Ken & Steve :thumbsup:

I had my first outing on a track in MKI MR2's. All I can say is AWESOME B) :thumbsup:

I went out in two different cars with different drivers and it was really interesting to learn exactly how far a MKI can be pushed and how the different drivers make the car handle so differently. Hopefully my MKI will be track ready and gaffer tape free by the next one :D :P

It was really good seeing all the old faces and finaly meeting up with 100's of new faces. Not going to mention names, because I am bound to leave someone out.

Pity about the tit in the blue Yaris - there's always one. Least she didn't spoil the day for anyone but herself. But this is all covered in another post...

Top meet :thumbsup:

PS - Jerry, told you I wouldn't get you guys lost :P

I look like a beetroot! :D

I'm still editing the photos at the moment (I have a lot to edit!) but I've got some great car shots plus some prospective caption shots too! lol People doing very funny things with their hands!

I cant wait to do it all again! It was just great and I was a complete ditz as well so no change there! :lol::lol:

Also have to say a big mention to my fellow SoTOC ladies - JJ, Asha, Tegan, Anne & Sharon - you gals ROCK!! JJ & Asha must be the maddest people in the whole entire world but they are brilliant in their madness! :lol:

A really Big thanx to Ken et al for setting the whole event up.

Thought it was a really good interclub day that worked really well.

Had a blinder of a time on track christening the new car. It has been something of a trackday drought for me recently being over 4 months since i was last out in my old SC. Seeing as it was an airfield it became a bit hooliganistic with the whole driving thing, just grabbing my little MK1 NA by the scruff of the neck and throwing it into the corner. Not the fastest way, but it was a lot of fun.

I think this event has a lot of potential for next year and it sounds like (from my chats with Ken) that we can appeal to an even wider audience. Effectively the TOC track event could prove to be a really good opener for the whole getting out in your car season.

Once again many thanx for organising it.

Lauren

IMOC Admin

I got my track pics uploaded and going through them... i have just realised that my poor mate who came with me was only in the car with me twice!.. :!Removed!:

Fizz needing stiffer suspension pics

You know how at the Nurburgring you have the 'ring taxi'.... well i think i should have been called the 'Brunters Taxi' only not as safe as the ring one.. lol

Hou

Rich

Moffmo

Chris

Mo

JJ

Anne

seveer unaek

Have i missed anyone else? :rolleyes:

and finally my mate Trung who only got 2 runs... I felt kinda bad for him so i managed to secure him a ride in the blue wide ***** Supra with the full graphics and GT wing.. pushin roughly 500bhp at the fly wheel.. :yes:

and finally my mate Trung who only got 2 runs... I felt kinda bad for him so i managed to secure him a ride in the blue wide ***** Supra with the full graphics and GT wing.. pushin roughly 500bhp at the fly wheel..  :yes:

DAAAMMMMNN i wanted a go in that supra?

the skunk racing one??

Here's the list who I showed my lack of driving skills to :P

Anne, twice (well she is the missus ;) )

Matt, (Moffmo)

Rob, (Jaxx)

Ash, (Asha)

JJ, (JaydanWilde)

Mo, (rev3turbo)

Frankie.

I'm sorry I couldn't take more, but I thought I had enough fuel and didn't bother filling up at lunch time (sucker), nearly to my cost, I left Bruntingthorp with the fuel light showing, got lost, went back to Bruntingthorpe, then drove about 9 miles to the nearest garage (thanks for the directions guys :thumbsup: )

Must remember in future, Map "A" on the chip drinks fuel :lol:

Bit late with the reply but i had a great day , nice to meet some new people

DA nice to meet you and ive got some brill photos of the sotoc on robs camera

the car of the day had to be the blue supra .. yummy! :P

i have got cracking sunburn though :(

should make it a early event me thinks

see you all at the next one :)

p.s Asha you were being as bit too cheeky lady! ill get ya next time lol :lol:

i had a great day too, thx for everyone organising the meet and i really enjoyed it, luckily that the weather is brilliant, and it's nice to meet everyone. i am looking forward to the next big event like this, certainly worth phone in sick :P, shame i wont be able to meet u guys at JAE this year. :crybaby:

pics will be up shortly

thx

Ray :thumbsup:

i had a great day too, thx for everyone organising the meet and i really enjoyed it, luckily that the weather is brilliant, and it's nice to meet everyone. i am looking forward to the next big event like this, certainly worth phone in sick :P, shame i wont be able to meet u guys at JAE this year. :crybaby:

pics will be up shortly

thx

Ray :thumbsup:

Nooo you have to go to JAE, we didnt get to have a proper talk!

Well i'm back a bit earlier than planned as i forgot to pack my driving liscense so couldn't run at york raceway, doh! :fishyface:

All i can say is thanks to you all for making it a great day to run, not a drop of rubbish to pick up afterwards so another big thanks for respecting the venue :thumbsup:

Having the track switched on me at friday teatime plus the trailer arriving a day early nearly threw me but we got there in the end *just* :lol:

As Lauren & Bazza have said the interclub thing worked really well and we may well all belong to different clubs but at the end of the day we all drive Toyota's and together we can hopefully all pull together for 1 big Toyota only meet each year, possibly twice yearly once we get going :D BTW Lauren nice to see you out on track ;) and i'll get in touch with you in the next fortnight to have a chat :yes:

Managed a couple of runs in the afternoon, the first time was with Andy who was one of the instructors and all i can say is the guy is amazing. 2 sighting laps followed a lap at full speed with him doing the steering wheel and me contolling the brakes and speed to his instruction which was the most scariest thing i have ever done, having you foot hard down in 5th, boost on full going round a bend and him telling me to keep it planted all the time was an unmissable but scary experiance :eek: Thankfully i got the steering wheel back for the next 3 laps but we flew on them 3 once i knew how far she would go on the track after the scary lap and tbh it was a lot further than i gave the old girl credit for :o (Anyone get any pics btw)

Took Hou out after that just to make his ears hurt a bit :P :lol:

Extra big thanks to Pat, Andy & the team for running a top day out on the track, Steve for all his hard work, Pro Lex for sponsoring the event, Rogue Systems for their great display, Boro Sera/Hou/Moffmo & Scarface for the marshalling, Jaxx & System~G for the convoys, SoTOC for being their usually helpful selfs, Scott & David at TGB for the trailer plus lots of other things that go unseen. Lauren@IMOC, Rosie@MKIVSupra.net, Ian@GT4OC, Bill@TIF & MPH@MR2ROC for all their hard work at their respective clubs and for making this meet a sucess :thumbsup:

See you all again next year ;)

:ffs: ..... No, im not angry... that's the colour of my head! The sunburn! Oooouuuucccchhh!!! My neck's like a red hot poker! I look like John Candy in Summer Rental! All in all, a brilliant day.... plenty of new people to meet... great to see all my Crew!

Thanks very much to everyone who helped to organise and run the day.... 'twas brilliant!

Thanks to Em for the Pie and Steve for the chocs! Legends of the crew!

Also, to Earpl.... play that funky music white boy! What was that silly cow in the mondeo doing on the way home??!! Crazy slag!

Whos got the sweet tooth??

:lol: seveer unaek :lol:

Now, that's technically not true! Everyone else was the sweet tooth.... I just ran the supply side of things!

i was one of them with graham as my passenger! funniest thing i did all day :lol:

Yes! That was me! That was funny! Last corner..... quite fast..... lot fast.... back end.... weeeeeee.... spin... blue smoke.... and what do we do? Laugh and cheer! Priceless! Thanks for the spin! (Round the track and in circles!)

Me! I got a few laps with the Fizz Bomb! Awesome sh*t dude.... nice and fast... just the way i like it!

Me! I got a few laps with the Fizz Bomb! Awesome sh*t dude.... nice and fast... just the way i like it!

lol... no probs.. i need to work on some heel and toe for the next time im on track.. also need to sort my suspension out!.. :rolleyes:

Glad you enjoyed it.. :thumbsup:

Bit of an Update for you all.

Spoke to Michael this morning and he's just about got things sorted. He's staying in the midlands for an extra day or so till someone can sort his car out. Should all be back to normal by Tuesday ( let's hope.)

Great to see Lee ( Knightrider ) put an appearance in too. Keep getting well mate. !

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links