Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Tf2000

steve.szmidt

:help:

Hi All,

I am a new menber who has a Toyota Carina 2 1986 that is still going strong after 240K miles. Incredible for a 1.6 Petrol! I have only had problems with 2 gear boxes, both that have had the 5th gear fail (will not stay in).

Anyway, I have been given a Toyota Radio Cassette Model TF2000 which I want to install this. The model that is in there is not Toyota and is connected by coloured wires. Does anyone know if I can buy the corresponding plugs for the sockets on the Toyota unit and what each pin is? One socket has 10 pins and the second one 6.

Regards,

Steve.

PS. My wife has an import Toyota Townace 1994. I hope this proves to be as reliable as the Carina!

Hi Mate,

This is a problem with the corina gearbox - my mate is looking as we speak for a replacement box as his has the same problem with fith gear. Did you get toyota to replace yours or did you find a second hand box and fit it yourself? I am trying to find him a sol ution as Toyota want 2k to replace it :o

Cheers,

Steve.

PS - I can sort out your wiring loom - can you either send me a photo of the current loom modifications or try and work out if the original toyota connections and loom are still intact on your car? And also does the player your trying to install into your car have ISO connections?

Cheers.

Steve.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links