Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

The Go-karting Challenge....

TheNissanMan

The 5th July see's the end of the arguement as to which club contains the better drivers, the Toyota Tittilating Team or the Lardy Lexus Louts...

After some furious threads and serious verbal competition we've got the competition to end all competitions, the TOC vs LOC Go-Karting Challenge where we'll prove once and for all the we are the better drivers :P

We need you help to make this quarterly event start with a bang, by signing up for this day your signing up for every quarter but the first event which to us is the most important....

Trophies will be available to the top 3 and best team....

Please put your name down join in the fun and remember no experience is necessary it's going to be a hilarious day, karting at £36 is superb value and you'll be helping us show out true colours....

The Teams so far....

TOC - Team Captain 'Ryan "spinner" Haines

with 10 other team members....

Dan

Scot

Steve

Badger

Screech

Knowlson

Roadrunner

Nick-Johnson

Big-Turbo-Kev

Mid Motor Steve

Please note names in bold have been confirmed for the day...

LOC - Team Captain "Tony 'hang on haven't got my seatbelt on" Hetherington'

With 13 other team members....

Rodders

Fargo

ifraz

Si Skippy

Norkep

Claire G

donw

zee007 - Hasn't said anything yet but bethe will :)

matt wildrnes

msw

Loz

Jac

Kavey

TOC are still desperately seeking giggling lunatics to join in with the fray, if you feel your up for a laugh or just fancy a fun day out drop me a PM and we'll add you to the list....

Whose out there that can help :)

Edited by rhaines

I wanted to be in on this but have a three day photo assignment at that time. :ffs: Sorry......

Come on TOC go get that Lexus mob. :thumbsup:

I guess, we'll leave subscription open until the 15th June and if we don't have enough drivers consider cancelling the event :(

Sorry ryan new hospital date is the 19th of june,absolutely gutted i can't make it. :(

If the next one is 3 months after nothing will stop me going to that one.

With only 7 people from TOC willing to join in at this meet it looks like we'll have to cancel the day and declare Lexus Owners Club the winners through default :(

I'll leave this post open until Saturday 7th June and if we do not get the other 5 drivers that we need for The Karting Challenge we'll have to cancel and let LOC win by default :(

what if the TOC boys doubled up ryan? i'd be willing to beat those LOC jokers twice if i have to :D :D :D

Would be alittle awkward when we had to drive 2 karts each in the final, I know were quicker than them but not that much that we could do the circuit and then change karts and beat them again :)

im sure we can juggle it. What about just more LOC drivers in the final? it wont hamper us beating them, we'll just be giving them a second chance :D

:angry: you shouldnt need to double up...........look how many bloody members you have.

im saying no more before i offend someone :shutit:

But would ***** up the points system unless we re-jigged it so we have 7 drivers on each team instead....

I'll PM all who said they could attend, confirm they are still up for the challenge and see what happens when I have the responses in...

Just thought I'd the addressand the website, for those attending, and to tryand drum up some more interest....

Karting Oxford,

Oxford Stadium,

Sandy Lane,

Cowley,

Oxford,

OX4 5LJ

We're only looking for less than 1% of the club to attend.....

I will see if i can get a weekend pass from other half :) :)

Surinder...

I will see if i can get a weekend pass from other half :) :)

Surinder...

Bring her along, there's an italian meal afterwards if your interested in maidenhead which will be a laugh....

If you could let me know either way aspa about the karting it would be greatly appreciated...

i could help you guys out, but not sure if im booked for work on that day. do we need toyota drivers or can we cheat n bring along some pug drivers too?

Ryan

If we are stuck then i will fill in a space as a reserve

OK I've confirmed with Oxford Karting that 24 people will be attending the Karting event on the 5th July....

Were stil 3 drivers down on the TOC side of things so more drivers would be useful....

Midmotorsteve, your in oxford fancy a trip around the oxford karting venue, £36 a head, monster madness and jollies to be had be all attendees.....

Come on you guys, you know you want to and Oxfrod is pretty central to all....

OK now were getting there, the Karting Challenge finally looks as if it may take off with a full contingency of drivers....

We need one more driver to complete the TOC team....

First come first serve but please help us out and make this event the true success it should be :)

It's going to be a nutty day so come along and make it that extra bit special...

Spectators and support more than welcome :)

What sort of news ?

The Karting is definately happening at Oxford karting on the 5th July, ideal time to arrive is 2:50pm so aim for 2:30pm to be safe, and there will defaintely be a cruise down to Maidenhead afterwards for TOC's celebratory dinner (I mean the TOC/LOC Italian Feaast meet)....

Could all members attending the Karting Challenge please PM me with there email address's please.

just thought I'd bumpo this as we have new members and could do with some more drivers, anyone interested ?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Forums

News

Membership