Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

The Go-karting Challenge....

TheNissanMan

well LOC are finally trying to get their act together and it was them who had the cheek to believe we wouldn't get a full team together and even still are giving us jip about how were going to lose on the 5th, thread is HERE. Pleas pop over and tell them what'll really happen :D

OK peeps, HELP needed we need another driver, someone has had to back out last minute due to unforseen ciircumstances

How deprerate are we getting? how about a toyota technicain.... but he doesnt drive a toyota????

Dan

sounds good to me drop me a pm with his email address, we only need one more person so that will be superb :)

Hes on hoilday the lucky :censor: .... BUT..... his work mate 'may' be up for it... hes on the site as bluebox so we will grab him.....

Dan

1 week left till the toc vs loc go karting!!!! I better get some practice in!! :lol::lol:

Sorry to disappoint you dan but will be working the saturday in question, otherwise would of loved to kick some LOC :censor: .

....... got to pay for that exhaust some how.... or sould i SHOUT THAT!!!! lol

Dan :thumbsup:

I think we'll have to buy him a hearing aid before long! :o

That thing is louder than mine. I'm going off into a corner to sulk! :crybaby: lol

4hrs on the M1 today and the only things to show for it is an empty fuel tank and an empty box of nurofen ;) .

Only a couple of days left till the inaugaural event, as w've hada fair few new members tune in over the last couple of weeks I thought I would bump this thread and see if we could get any more interest.....

Karting this Saturday anyone....

Oh and the bad news.... I'm not going to be able to make the Italian feast :(

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Forums

News

Membership