Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Snacking...

Fidgits

Since i quit smoking (9 months ago!) i have found i snacked quite often through the day...

But i have found a solution - carrot sticks - just slice carrots into thin strips, and snack on them..

Healthy, (surprisingly) satisfying and a lot better for you than chocolate/crisps...

*has lots of water now....

Might try the carrot sticks tho Fidge.... ta :thumbsup:

Breadsticks and red pepper humous for me :D

I am on a strict non junk food diet and I find when I'm craving crisps, I eat three pieces of fruit instead!

Fills me up and its good for me! I'm aiming to eat 5 pieces of fruit and veg a day nowadays - instead of 3 bits of chocolate and 2 packets of crisps! :D :D

Alos good for snacking ...celery.. expend more energy eating it that it contains great for dieters :thumbsup:

Also if you need a bigger snack ...try to cut out sarnies ... since i cut out bread i lost 5 lbs! :P

Alos good for snacking ...celery..  expend more energy eating it that it contains great for dieters  :thumbsup:

Also if you need a bigger snack ...try to cut out sarnies ...  since i cut out bread i lost 5 lbs!  :P

SOOOOOOOOOOO WRONG!!!!

You do realise, Comso was fined for that little snippet - yet every woman in the country seems to believe it!

Celery does not burn more calories to eat than it contains..

BUT, it is mainly water - so it is reasonable - but still, no better than other veggies ;)

fair enough well...... it tastes nice so there :yes:

p.s never read cosmo in my life!

*edit .... bet you can burn more calories if your on a treadmill at the time of eating :lol: (only just thought of that one!)

sorry - I just have these arguments with the missues quite often - it seems the girly mags are always full of these kinda things - i dont know what mag started it...

I like the treadmill idea though :)

sorry - I just have these arguments with the missues quite often - it seems the girly mags are always full of these kinda things - i dont know what mag started it...

I like the treadmill idea though :)

Nah dont apologise i talk utter rubbish sometimes! :lol:

yeah i think running and eating seems to be the way forward! :D :lol:

i try and snack on grapes! lol Nice and juicy! :D

Make you pee rather alot though! :(

Oooooooooookay Scionic! :wacko:

I snack on crisps and sweets and all sorts of rubbish and I'm still skinny! :D

Oooooooooookay Scionic! :wacko:

its not doing anything for your brain though!

My brain is fine, my heart might be getting a bit unhealthy but that can be changed if I can be bothered! :thumbsup:

I too eat lots of cakes, crisps and chocolate.. sweets custard and biscuits.. and as Ryan will confirm, i'm as big as a house (28" waist 42" chest)

I bet lots of females wish they could eat like me and stay thin :lol:

i weird,... lol not in that sense... but i can go through phases of eating, and then not.

I can not not for a couple of days, then go through another couple of days being hungry all the time. :s

i love blackcurrent juice... :P cant really say what i eat a lot of... jst depedns whats in house/fridge/cupboards at the time... :P

I always have a 3lb. bag of baby carrots in my fridge!

I usually go through one in only a couple days :|

I found walking up the stairs to bed instead of sleeping on the sofa helps..... :blink:

I too am lovin the carrotts at the mo!

Have to agree with Tegan about the bread though, seriously, anyone wanting to lose weight should avoid it like the plague, bread/pastry = FAT!!!

I lost 2 stone by dramatically cutting down on it and not mixing carbs with meat!!!

Eat Mars bars .. and crisps .. and do no exersise .. and have 2 huge full meals a day.

Not like i'm a fattie ;)

Hmm not too keen on raw carrots! Like cucumber and red and yellow pepper - cant stand celery tho - ewwwww :!Removed!:

oh for a high metabolism!

used to have one as a youngen, hum ho

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links