Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Camry/corolla Parts Swappability?

camryspode

Thing here is that my neighbor has an 85 Corolla with good air conditioning and a bunch of other parts I could use on my 84 Camry. The other parts, like Speakers, wheel covers, wheel hubs, etc are known to be swappable. I don't know if the A/C will fit in mine without rediculous trouble. I'm motivated enough, as it is about eleventy thousand degrees here in New Mexico and the Camry gets hot enough to cook a turkey in. Its stupid riding around in that thing like this, so if anybody can help, that'd be cool. :help:

air con system would not fi i'm afraid. you may be able to use some parts from it to make a system up for your car but i would still take a lot of time and trouble

Well shat. Anyway, your AE 92, 300 bhp, 4.3 secs to 50? Why not post your to 60 time? I know its another gearshift, but it works best for comparison. Only my BMW has a to 50 time, and as a matter of fact, an M3 gets it to 60 in 4.3 seconds. That 300 bhp didn't come stock, for the money, you coulda had a sick car. :huh: Whatever floats your boat.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links