Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rav 4 Facia

blue-baby

Got my headunit fitted 2day but having problems,Once everything is fitted the bottom of the stereo bit(ashtray ect) keeps popping out! :censor: Any 1 had similer problems?

Also pick my new wheels up 2morrow! (finally) The cant get my apex suspension so there getting my KONI for the same price,i was told this is a good deal,i have to ask if they are adjustable? :hokus-pokus:

Got my headunit fitted 2day but having problems,Once everything is fitted the bottom of the stereo bit(ashtray ect) keeps popping out! :censor:  Any 1 had similer problems? 

Also pick my new wheels up 2morrow! (finally) The cant get my apex suspension so there getting my KONI for the same price,i was told this is a good deal,i have to ask if they are adjustable? :hokus-pokus:

Konis are adjustable and great for the money :D

youll be getting some scrapes with them though :P

Just found out,its a 35mm drop and they cost £360 ! (im getting them for £280!,coz they messed up) Are koni better than apex? What about the facia lol :lol:

Just found out,its a 35mm drop and they cost £360 !  (im getting them for £280!,coz they messed up) Are koni better than apex? What about the facia lol :lol:

we on about springs or shocks here??

Im on 16s with koni adjustables and i scrape all the time but thats due to my profile 40 tyres!

Scrubbage is major with a full load.

I dont think apex do shocks :wacko:

The konis seem to drag you down, my car is Definatly lower since i added the konis, even though i kept the same springs (which are -35mm btw)

I was told its a full package,springs and shocks,the guy is a bullshi*er though(took 3 weeks for my wheels) he says im the only 1 in scotland with these wheels at the moment! Yeah right!

I was told its a full package,springs and shocks,the guy is a bullshi*er though(took 3 weeks for my wheels) he says im the only 1 in scotland with these wheels at the moment! Yeah right!

in that case itll be good, didnt know konis do springs so i wouldnt be surprised if they came well err springless :P

youll be lowered about 50mm ish at a guess, the konis are shorter so they drag you down

Ref facia falling out at bottom:

Did you fit the bracket which screws to the back of the coin tray and then screws in behind the ashtray mounting lugs.The 2 legs which mount on the ashtray screws are offset from each other,one is parallel and the other is angled away from you.

post-18882-1116612176_thumb.jpg

Matt are you talking about scrubbing the ground with your car or arch scrubbage? :wacko:

Its about time aswell Heather!!! :thumbsup:

Matt are you talking about scrubbing the ground with your car or arch scrubbage? :wacko:

Its about time aswell Heather!!! :thumbsup:

Both

I only get arch scrubbage with 2 people extra in the car

I've got full Koni set up and on 16's but very little scrubbage with mine! Dont really find it happens even with a full car either, or perhaps i'm just not noticing it!!

You are getting a bargain mate, my Koni shocks and springs were £362!!!

the grey outer panel clips on. a gentle but firm push at the top and bottom will help it clip in. careful just incase something is in the way. the how to guides on this forum show you what you need to do.

I've got full Koni set up and on 16's but very little scrubbage with mine! Dont really find it happens even with a full car either, or perhaps i'm just not noticing it!!

You are getting a bargain mate, my Koni shocks and springs were £362!!!

My wheels are very wide, i have 215 tyres on so they stick out more than standard

Ive got a Rav4 Facia as well, but aint fitted it yet. Not goin to in a while coz aint got ma Headunit <_<

wat part u mean that keeps fallin off? the surround???? I dont kno much, but i seen quite a few of them been done b4. :huh:

Make sure the black Rav 4 bit sits in the middle of the surround, i noticed that you have to ease the inner bit up at one side then press the surround in quite hard so that it slides underneath it! It will click and the centre part should just sit nicely if it is bolted in right... Regard...

fasciadone.jpg

:thumbsup:

One Quick Easy Question, Where do u get the Outside Surround from? I thought and was told i cud get it at the Toyota Garage, but the woman there said they didnt have any????? :huh: its about £40 rite?

Yeah mate they need to order them in specially, there should be a part number floating about somewhere for it! :thumbsup:

Fascia Surround: T55406-52010-B0 is for the Phase 1 (roughly £38)

Fascia Surround: T55406-52041-B0 is for the Phase 2 (roughly £38)

;)

heather dont listen to moffmo, he's mad............

the reason why he scrapes over bumps and speed bumps is because he goes to FAST (all ready had this conversation today :rolleyes:)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links