Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Yaris T Sport Goodies

zebidi

Hey guys!! im new here but just getting a yaris t sport with 17" OZ super leggeras and a TIEN coilover kit, thinking about getting a full Blitz breathing kit for the car and other reccomendations?

Also is there anywhere that does big brake conversion kits for the yaris?

Breathing kit and brakes kit looking to be done within the next 4 months, turbo maybe next year?

Well....... either turbo kit or maybe look at an MR2. but the yaris is so cool!!! lol.

Any help would be much appreciated. thank you in advance.

Hi and welcome mate!

I reckon you should give Envy a phone (link up the top) and see what they have to offer with regards to the brakes and are you after a Blitz induction kit? If you are Envy are also the people to call! I've heard the A'PEXi is a better induction kit for the T-Sport though and I reckon alot of people on here will also recommend the A'PEXi!

:thumbsup:

Hi and welcome mate!

I reckon you should give Envy a phone (link up the top) and see what they have to offer with regards to the brakes and are you after a Blitz induction kit? If you are Envy are also the people to call! I've heard the A'PEXi is a better induction kit for the T-Sport though and I reckon alot of people on here will also recommend the A'PEXi!

which Apex'i one though? would anyone be able to tell me the power gains from the blitz and the Apex'i?

thanks peeps!!! really feel welcome, anyone going to jap extravaganza? or june 19th santa pod?

Hiya and welcome to the club! Sounds like you'd be getting some very decent parts for the Yaris soon .. and just out of interest where abouts are you getting the TEIN coilover kit from and how much? As its something i'm looking into myself! :D

As for air intake kits, you'd find alot of people on the forum recommending the A'PEXi Power Intake kit, myself included (look at my garage below :D ). As for power gains, you'd probably find that there is no difference in the Blitz and A'PEXi since the T-Sport is not a power house of a car.

Sound wise, i've heard the Blitz is louder, but A'PEXi's high filtration and low maintenance dry filter is very highly rated!

yaris nut..... you ever thought of getting a bonnet vent so that it cools the engine and feeds the induction kit?

think that would be a COOL idea lol.

excuse the pun.

great motor. wanted to get my t sport in that blue but got it in t sport edition thunder grey instead. must get some red things to suit the colour. Brembo? lol one can wish.

Welcome to the club! Seems youll have the same wheels as us! :thumbsup: good choice!

were off to japshow but get down to JAE! :thumbsup:

Welcome to the club! Seems youll have the same wheels as us!  :thumbsup:  good choice!

were off to japshow but get down to JAE!  :thumbsup:

thanx : ) i wanted 16s but needed special order apparently : S anyway someone asked me about the tein coilover suspension, cant remember who, im getting it for just under a grand fitted from an agent, not bad if i say so myself. he owes me money so its free lol

quick q, anyoone got the trd short shift? on the trd website transferred from yen its around 160 quid. anywhere in the uk stock them?

anyone got one?

: )

yaris nut..... you ever thought of getting a bonnet vent so that it cools the engine and feeds the induction kit?

think that would be a COOL idea lol.

excuse the pun.

great motor. wanted to get my t sport in that blue but got it in t sport edition thunder grey instead. must get some red things to suit the colour. Brembo? lol one can wish.

Yup .. a fantastic colour, when i first saw it in the early Toyota ads i knew i wanted one in this colour! :lol:

As for bonnet vent ... its not really my cup of tea, as it looks a bit excessive for a Yaris. Although if one came with a carbon fibre bonnet .. i'll think about it. :D But at the meantime, i've got 2 cold air feeds to the intake, one from the front spoiler hole/vent thing and one from the grill. So i think its sufficient at the moment. They are not pictured cos they are not really pretty and bling .. but they do their job. :yes:

For a TRD short shift, i'm not sure if Kevin at Envy can get some, but i know www.tuneacar.co.uk sells them though.

radical question probs get told im stupid for even asking but was just wondering. anyone think that the turbo from the turbo diesel would fit into any other yaris?

Been discussed somewhere before on here. I can't remember the conclusion that we came to, but all i can remember is that the Diesel and Yaris RS Turbo both use the same intercooler? I'm rambling on a bit aren't i?

Been discussed somewhere before on here. I can't remember the conclusion that we came to, but all i can remember is that the Diesel and Yaris RS Turbo both use the same intercooler? I'm rambling on a bit aren't i?

would be cool though. find a diesel in a scrappy and rip the turbo kit off it lol.

would be cool though. find a diesel in a scrappy and rip the turbo kit off it lol.

It's not quite that simple. For one thing, diesel turbos don't have the same kind of provisions for cooling that petrol ones do as diesel exhaust is a much lower temperature. That's just the beginning of why that won't work though, I'm afraid.

It's not quite that simple. For one thing, diesel turbos don't have the same kind of provisions for cooling that petrol ones do as diesel exhaust is a much lower temperature. That's just the beginning of why that won't work though, I'm afraid.

what about cooper s supercharger?

apeak to earpl

pm'd him waiting for him to reply. my mates dad was an engineer for 20 years and i asked him about it. he said it would depend a lot on what comes with the kit apparently. heat levels?

not too sure. dont think anyone has done the conversion yet. would be cool to see earpls work.

just spoke to my cousin about the supercharger, he said might be hassle to get all the fitting parts for it. none the less im sure earlp knows his stuff.

by the way the phase 2 yaris t sport, chassis number is ncp13? or is it different?

need to know cos ordering parts from hong kong. blitz bur spec exhaust is £100 cheaper : )

is that 100 pounds cheaper after all tax and shipping?

i wouldnt think so. i think you would be able to get the bits for a lot less than £2500

its the kompressor that costs the most. i just think it would be a lot cheapoer to get a charger off something or somewhere else and put it on instead of the kit which is !Removed! expensive.http://toyotaownersclub.com/forums/style_images/1/folder_post_icons/icon7.gif

http://toyotaownersclub.com/forums/style_i...icons/icon7.gif

I was talking about the exhaust, but anyway!

sorry my bad lol. no tax. we know the guy that owns the shop so we just ask him to make us a fake reciept. either no tax or a lot less tax.

what is the model number for yaris phase 2 t sport?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links