Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Headlight Masks For The Phase2

eternity575

hmmm... "can get one?" lol

if u know someone with front headlight masks, for the phase 2, pref thunder grey lol... tell me..

i saw them at envy, but i reckon they are for phase 1...

also, price is a bit high for 2 pcs of plastic..

maybe its not plastic and im wrong?

:(

which ones are you after in particular

ive seen the c-one carbon fibre ones for the phase 2, on www.tuneacar.com,

if not then maybe a custom job, are there any body shops near you that could make some for you??

Are the headlight not the same size, but just the teardrop added on the phase 2

Don't know if the booster ones fit the phase 2.. but they do make the phase 1 look as though it has teardrop lights (slightly).. maybe the cutout on the phase 2 bumper will hamper the fit.

They are not made of plastic.. i think they are fibreglass or something similar.. booster ones are expensive.. but quality stuff :thumbsup:

Don't know if the booster ones fit the phase 2.. but they do make the phase 1 look as though it has teardrop lights (slightly).. maybe the cutout on the phase 2 bumper will hamper the fit.

They are not made of plastic.. i think they are fibreglass or something similar.. booster ones are expensive.. but quality stuff :thumbsup:

I'm certain you can get booster ones for the P2, I'm sure they are available for both

yeah/... i know they r not TOP amazing mod..

but.. i dont know.. so many yaris'ssssss ... just wanna be different..

lol

its hard to be different these days, someone will have already have the mood of follow in your footsteps

Well im pretty sure the booster light brows will fit a p2, but im pretty sure the mashs won't ude to the tear drop. better to send kev a pm and ask him which will be better to fit to a p2 yaris

yea kevin might know, best option would be to get someone close to kevin with a phase2 to head on down to him, and maybe he could measure up and let us know, would sort a few fequent questions out

well i know kev said there were three fitiings for the light brows so, im only assuming it's for different years of production? i dunno

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links