Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Fridays Joke....

Fidgits

A beautiful, well-endowed young blonde walks in to an exotic pet shop, As she looks about she notices a box of frogs, the sign says:

"Oral s*x Frogs! Only £20 each! Full money back guarentee! Comes with comprehensive instructions! "

The girl looks around excitedly to see if anybody's watching and whispers to the man behind the counter , " i'll take one of those " , the man packages the frog and tells her to follow the instructions carefully, The girl nods, grabs the box and is quickly on her way home.

As soon as she closes the door to her flat, she takes out the box and reads the instructions throughly:

1) Take a shower

2) Splash on some perfume

3) slip into something sexy

4) Crawl into bed, open your legs and put the frog down there

she does exactly what it says but nothing happens. The girl is totally dissapointed. She reads the instructions again and notices it say:

"if you have any problems please call the pet shop"

so she does this and the man says " i've already had some complaints today, i'll be right over" , within minutes the door bell rings, the girl welcomes him in and says "see, i've done everything it said on the instructions, but the damn thing just sits there"

The man looks very concerned, picks up the frog, stares directly at its eyes and says:

"listen to me, i'm only going to show you how to do this one more time!!"

Great one :thumbsup:

Heard that 1 before, thought it was good when I 1st heard it though

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links