Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Experiance Wanted

johnsuzi

i,m sure that one of you will know about these that are on sale at e-bay and are they any good(worth getting or not or any drawbacks) here,s the desc they give thank,s john

ANY MODEL

With Electronic Speedo Sensor

If you have a Japanese import vehicle and the speedo still reads in KMH then the car will be limited to 112 MPH.

This little micro chip will convert electronic speedo signals from KMH to MPH which means you can keep your original clocks in the car & there will be no more guessing what speed your doing with a 100% accurate mph reading. There is also a special wire on the unit which goes to the E.C.U which will remove the 112MPH Restriction, you can also put this wire to your cruise control to derestrict that.

It takes about 20 mins to fit and anybody with little experience with cars can do it because it comes with full easy to understand fitting instructions

take a look at -- www.eliteinternational.co.uk , i'm sure these guys will answer all ur questions

if your car was sva'd the speedo should read mph and should therefore be de limited already as mine was.

take a look at --  www.eliteinternational.co.uk  , i'm sure these guys will answer all ur questions

if your car was sva'd the speedo should read mph and should therefore be de limited already as mine was.

thanks for that will try out your link cheers john

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links