Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Member Seeks Help & Advice!

mattybones

:thumbsup: I have just recently been given a Toyota Celica 2.0 GT 1990- on a G plate, it has 43,000 genuine miles and I'm only the third owner so eveything is looking really good!

I wanted to improve the look of it without making it look to boy racer! ( im nearly 28 so past all that now! )

Want to get some new wheels on it and needed to know the size that my car can take? And what ones would suit it best?

And also what other modifications I can make,( its very quick as it is and due to the miles on the clock i have been told its hardly even been used! ) should I get exhaust system any reccomendations please?

Cheers!

:rolleyes:

Hardly been used is a massive understatement.............. :eek:

If it had done average miles right now the clock would read over 150,000 miles.

You have got a great machine there. :thumbsup:

Don't go bigger than 17" rims though otherwise it will just look daft unless you do do the whole revamp thing which is not what you intend I bet.

Thanks for the quick responce!

I was told 17' just wanted to make sure i dont need to play around with the arches or anything for that size?

This car is mad, last yr on the MOT cert it did 302 miles!! got the entire FSH from brand new and its like driving a new car!

what a bargain

what do ya mean your too old to modify

ive got ten years on ya

your never too old to play :eek::thumbsup:

what a bargain

what do ya mean your too old to modify

ive got ten years on ya

your never too old to play :eek:  :thumbsup:

The man has a valid point there...........You are never to old to tinker........... :yes:

another question?

How do I add a photo on the side?

Click on your name on the left of any post and select AVATAR OPTIONS at the bottom of the page. You can then upload a pic from your computer. It needs to be within certain size constraints which are mentioned in there.

Cheers for the help still cant upload image as the image needs a url? Will leave it for now so you will all have to wait to see my car, although no match for some ( sorry all! ) of the cars i have seen on this site!

I know im not too old but done it some different cars before and now work 6 days a week so time is a real factor! I know Im making excuses!!

Hope everyone had a great bank holiday weekend!

:thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links