Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My New Car

KidKoala

normal_IMG_4129.jpg

Lots more pics here, including a "before" pic before i started playing with it yesterday.

ABC PDQ LSD IBM!  :thumbsup:

IBC RTFM, PDA IRQ XYZ  :yes:

LMAO :lol::lol:

Been looking at them for a few years now after selling my old one, would make a good project but I'm gonna put more money into my MR2 I think.

Awesome, I thought that I may be faced with a picture of a BMW hatchback - but no, it's the 'real mini' :thumbsup:

Soo much that you can do with them, everything seems cheap as chips compared to a Yaris/Mr2 etc..

Any engine plans? :drool:

Urgh don't mention BMW and Mini in the same sentence :P they weigh more than a ford focus, and are bigger too! Nowt mini about them but the name.

I've got big plans for this little chap, first needs a little welding done on the inner door sill, then the Shell is pretty much mint.

Then its time to sort the suspension, new bushes and cones all round, adjustable shocks and hi-los, negative camber brackets, adjustable tie bars.

Once this is done the car is ready to accept a bigger lump, I am going to build an A-Series turbo engine for her, with a modified head we are looking at 110BHP+, this should be fairly nippy in a car that weighs like 700KG.

My first car was a 1976 Mini 850 and after about 3 months i ripped out the engine and fitted a 1275 gt lump and a 3 branch manifold which i had to remove the machanical fuel pump as the 3 branch hit so i fitted a electrical fuel pump of a Morris 1000 then i fitted a Peco straight through exhaust with the tail pipe coming out the center and still drum brakes all round :eek:

I then got some alloy wheels and fitted 165/70/10 tryes and ripped out the seats welded some plates to the cross members and fitted MG metro seats.

I then fitted a Hi-Low suspension kit and lowered it a little to the point if i went over a speed bump the exhaust hit :lol: but i still left the Mini 850 Badge on the back

Its was great and went like a rocket and stuck to the road like it was on rails.

Mini's are great cars :thumbsup:

Minis are cool :D

My dad is half toying with the idea of selling his... but it won't be cheap!

Its a mini 30 (20th aniversery limited edition) in a wine colour (They only came in black and wine, I think it was 500 of each).

The best par tis it had had a works cooper conversion at the John cooper garages, making it an official mini cooper :D is ita likw two limited editions rolled into one.

the fact that it is totally mint is also nice :D

It also has the half leather and walnut interior, extra chromy bits, spots, etc etc...

minifront.jpg

Naff pic.. sorry :P

why does that look proper like a model lol

Like sommat out of thunderbirds cant explain it

nice motor. 90BHP conversion or SPI conversion?

I have no idea.... Its has twin carbs and twin K&Ns the engine bay has zero room in it at all :lol:

I don't personally like the colour, but hey!

part of me wishes i kept mine but i couldnt say no to swapping 1k of mini for 4k of yaris!

Oh dear, never been a fan of Mini's, and its red. Not a good combination in my eyes but I dont have to look at/drive it so good luck!!!

looks very smart, think it would look better in the traditional red and white colours tho but y toy with a special edition

Jay

I do like Mini's.

Don't think I'd own one, as the the crash pics I've seen show mini's a third of their original size in a head on....

Got a mate who is selling a GSXR1100WP watercooled bike engine, that he was gonna stick in his mini. Lots an lots of power stock! Yippee!

Mini's rule :thumbsup: I have had 4 mini's over the years 2 of them are now in the big garage in the sky :o :( :blink::crybaby::lol:

Nothing wrong with a mini they go round corners like no other car :thumbsup: I have done autotesting in my old mini that was the most fun you can have with your clothes on..... hmm myabe :lol::lol:

I'm building an MG Metro Turbo engine for it :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links