Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My New Car

KidKoala

Shes being raped errr MOTed as we speak :o

Fingers crossed.

Metro turbo engines are pretty hard to find these days! All those mini types snapped them up :lol:

That red Mini is lush :drool: .Exactly what my GF is after very soon when she learns to drive......... :thumbsup:

Failed the MOT, hole in O/S rear floorpan, and handbrake needs adjusting!

not bad at all that, welding beeing done as we speak for £50 :) .

Metro turbo engines are very hard to find, thats why im building one from scratch (just need any 1275cc a-series engine.

Failed the MOT, hole in O/S rear

Metro turbo engines are very hard to find, thats why im building one from scratch (just need any 1275cc a-series engine.

I will let you into a secret a turbo from a renault 5 is a good laugh on a mini engine ;) or with a bit for work the supercharger from a cooper S :thumbsup:

Lovely :thumbsup: so glad it wasnt a BMW one :ffs: Ive got a little Fiat 126 myself, tiny cars are such a laff.

MINIs are the dogs nuts. i had one, but im going to get another. definately. i want a project car next.

If I knew how to do cars up, I'd get an old banged up Mini and do it up proper Pimp My Ride stylee! :lol:

I nearly got a BMW Mini last Jan, but almost died when she totalled up my Cooper for me - got the same spec in a Yaris for £5k cheaper! :thumbsup:

Lol depends on whether you go for the metro gti or gta engine matey..the gti goes like a rocket :D ...got it as a curtesy car..it was lowered and had a full stainless...it ruddy was class. I didnt want to give it back lol

Lol depends on whether you go for the metro gti or gta engine matey..the gti goes like a rocket :D ...got it as a curtesy car..it was lowered and had a full stainless...it ruddy was class. I didnt want to  give it back lol

what are you chatting about :o

I'm talking about an A-series engine, not a K-series...

:P Lol yeah I realised...just as soon as metro engine popped in my head I was taken back!!!!

Yup m8 m8 had an old mini woth the bored out engine..went like stink till he crashed. Lol only think I ever saw two turbo metros

The mini is the only car where I have had the guts to strip and engine down and rebuild.. was well suprised when it fired up first time.

Nice car.

A friend and I have just finished doing up a 1966 Mini 'Moke' we were out and about this bank holiday in it, will post some pictures up sometime.

Woo mokes are crazy. taking it off road? :P

KidKoala Posted Today, 10:32 AM

Woo mokes are crazy. taking it off road? 

Not anymore, has been in the past but this time the restoration has been toooo good to inflict damage etc. to it.

Although restoration looks standard we've also done a few mods to it...

Reverse rims with A008 Yokohamas

10inch cooper discs/calipers

'Hi-Low' suspension kit

'Poly' bushes all round

Spax shockers

adjustable front tie bars

braided brake lines

adjusters for rear readius arms

1300 MG Metro engine (not as easy to get as you might think nowadays)

Theres a lot more but this is the main stuff.

10" Cooper discs? I assume you mean 7.5" Cooper S discs ;)

not a bad spec list that.

Mini's...........truly fantastic cars.

If you can find it, get yourself a copy of 'Tuning BL's 'A' Series Engine' by David Vizard. It's the A series bible.

have fun with your Mini..........I know I would ( and will again pretty soon ! )

Rich

I just broke down in town :( roll pin came out the gear selector rod and left me with no gears!

I just broke down in town :( roll pin came out the gear selector rod and left me with no gears!

Replace it with a Stainless 'R' clip...that stops it happening ever again !

Rich

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links