Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Show Us Ur Arty Farty Yaris Pics

jay dh

Loving that Kimi. The Likwidart looks great too! :thumbsup:

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Demonic Angel

• knightrider

• Chuck04

• Al J

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My turn now. Arty farty, you say?....

My old car, Baby, near Portmeirion.

babypm.jpg

Three of youki in the Berwyn mountains, Wales.

youkia.jpg

youkib.jpg

youkic.jpg

They are nice pics Al :thumbsup:

It's not all arty farty, but it's a yaris all the same.  :P

Of course it's arty farty.... it's on grass! :P

Just realised that neither of my cars were on tarmac in any of my pics. Must try harder! :lol:

Al J, you're old car in the first pic looks ace! To be honest when you used to have it in your sig, i thought it was photoshopped or nicked from toyota....

Al J, you're old car in the first pic looks ace! To be honest when you used to have it in your sig, i thought it was photoshopped or nicked from toyota....

Cheers matey, genuine pic and all my own work as they say. I loved that car but it was never the same for me a couple of days after that pic was taken when a motor bike ran into the back of it. :yes:

Still waiting to take some photos of the new one in a nice location and in sunshine! :P

Love the way Kimi wades into battle and trounces the opposition! Even if the pics were in a warehouse in Beirut she'd win! Just the sexiest Yaris iv seen! (Well, phase 2 anyway!)

Infact, yeah... Phase 2 prize to Kimi, Phase one prize to Lee for the hottest bit of red since ferrari made the Dino!

Well the sun is shining today, so took the operchancity to get the car cleaned up a little for some Arty Farty pictures.... (and got carried away a wee bit :lol:)

The first 3 is taken outside the house.

gallery_16130_91_1118062269.jpg

Thanks go out to Kimi for giving me the horn, displayed in above piccy :thumbsup:

gallery_16130_91_1118062221.jpg

gallery_16130_91_1118062164.jpg

The next 3 are taken along the road from the house

gallery_16130_91_1118062074.jpg

gallery_16130_91_1118062029.jpg

gallery_16130_91_1118061980.jpg

Well you did say you wanted pictures :P

Any excuse for us lot to put picys up great thread :P

some very nice cars on here-

Al J great picys cant beat abit of grass :lol:

CFC how much do you pay your window cleaner :blink:

mIRCmAN is your car straight black or metalic black ?

and everyone else great cars :thumbsup: you cant beat a yaris :D

Well you did say you wanted pictures  :P

Davy..... is that ones stately mansion in the background? Bit small isn't it? :lol::lol:

nice pics davy, cars looking great, btw u have the same border as me on ur num plate :thumbsup: fancy plates ?? :D

:drool: wow Kimi your pics are great, them likwidart graphics are great, never seen them before!

Well you did say you wanted pictures  :P

Davy..... is that ones stately mansion in the background? Bit small isn't it? :lol::lol:

One required a wide angled lense... couldn't quite fit in ones east and west wings. :lol:

BTW .. it is Hopetoun House in South Queensferry.. it is about 15 mins from my other house

nice pics davy, cars looking great, btw u have the same border as me on ur num plate  :thumbsup:  fancy plates ?? :D

Yes m8.. Fancy plates.. complete with TTE logo and club site web addy :thumbsup:.. my 2nd attempt at them :lol: ordered the wrong number on the first attempt :ph34r::ph34r::lol::lol:

Yes m8.. Fancy plates.. complete with TTE logo and club site web addy :thumbsup:.. my 2nd attempt at them :lol: ordered the wrong number on the first attempt  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :lol:  :lol:

:lol::lol: thats excellent :wacko:

really made me laugh :P

Davvy boy.... goot love them wheels! Friend of mine has them on her gti6.... they look hot on that... even better on yours!! :thumbsup:

mIRCmAN is your car straight black or metalic black ?

its metalic... also known as pearl black :D :D :thumbsup:

One required a wide angled lense... couldn't quite fit in ones east and west wings. :lol:

BTW .. it is Hopetoun House in South Queensferry.. it is about 15 mins from my other house

Yarr yarr - bravo old chum!

Can I ask - what does that silver thing on your Yaris' bum do? Is it just cosmetic or does it serve a purpose? Just curious because I think it looks really nice! :D

Can I ask - what does that silver thing on your Yaris' bum do? Is it just cosmetic or does it serve a purpose? Just curious because I think it looks really nice!  :D

Ah now, that my dear is the image of car that's had cosmetic surgery. That silver thunbg is her new rump! I think it's the booster tuning bumper. Though im sure Davy will explain better than I!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links