Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Gen 6 Lexus Style Rear Lights

djdave

Anybody know where i can get some lexus style rear lights for my 96 gen 6 celica? looked everywhere like eBay etc with no luck... :blink:

you cant get them, only the facelift ones which you should allready have.

you cant get them, only the facelift ones which you should allready have.

Strange isnt it... looking at this forum alone there are loads of us who would like them... Oh well... time to practise my perspex skills.... :thumbsup:

Not being funny but i would leave the Lexus style lights to boy racers, Their on nearly every car that looks **** with them on, and their everywhere, start a new trend but please keep away from the Lexus lights

£0.02 :D

Not being funny but i would leave the Lexus style lights to boy racers, Their on nearly every car that looks **** with them on, and their everywhere, start a new trend but please keep away from the Lexus lights

£0.02 :D

I have to agree, some cars can get away with them, but not many. I don't even like them that much on Lexii (Lexus's).

i may get these 1 day .

st205laterlight.jpg

i have these on my gen 6

Now their cool, the lexus ones are gash, the ones you've got there are totally different to what ive seen anywhere before, top job mate....but please stay away from 'lexus' lights.

i doubt anyone else has been daft enough to try but they worked out quite well not bad for DIY :D if i say so myself...............AND I DO :P

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links