Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Matrix Anyone

RedXRMatrix

Just wondering if anyone here is from the states and has a Matrix. For the record, I would much rather have a T Sport. :yes: Anyways, I love the Matrix too.

Want to know what we in Australia get? Picture this, a Toyota Corolla 5 door hatch, with lights from the Toyota Corolla Verso and the 2ZZ-GE engine, but without traction control and vehicle stability control. On the upside, we get climate control, a 6 stacker CD and tape deck. Worst of all, it's called a Toyota Corolla Sportivo!

Here's the link to Toyota Australia's Sportivo site.

http://www.corolla.toyota.com.au/Corolla/I...283^129,00.html

Aaron

post-40-1055207017.jpg

:rolleyes: A blooming aussie,not content with kicking the pommes ubiks at every sport we invent,they moan about there car names,whilst showing of on there pics most probably one of the most nicest set of bends on a road i've seen :drool::crybaby: Sod it i'm moving to aus :eek::help::lol:

Sorted Avensis,

You like the Sportivo? What attracted me to the UK's Corolla T-Sport was the aggressive lights and lean look. I find the aussie Sportivo in need of a diet. Although, the kerb weights are about the same. Will take one on a test drive next month before deciding whether to purchase it.

BTW, saw an imported 3-door Corolla T-Sport here a while back and loved it so much that I nearly cried when I found out that they were only releasing the "round eyed" 5 door model here.

Aaron

what is the matrix? :P

The answer is out there, Kev. It's looking for you. And it will find you, if you want it to

Do you want to know what it is? The Matrix is everywhere. It is all around us, even now in this very

room. You can see it when you look out your window or when you turn on your television. You can feel it when you

go to work, when you go to church, when you pay your taxes. It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes

to blind you from the truth

sooner or later you're going to realize, just as I did, that there's a difference between knowing the path and walking the path....

Frankly the hours were somewhat longer than

I expected, Lois, but then... meeting you and

Jimmy and Mr. White - on the whole I think it's

swell.

[superman 1]

:rolleyes: Can't you just tell he's sick at the mo,time for your medication ryan :drool::help:

Aaron,i thought i'd better expand my comment a bit.

I can easily see the sportivo in my mind straight away with a proper bodykit on,one off paint and seeing as your in Aus a quick trip to turbofast would be in order to release the horses of the scale,best rolla in Aus in under 6 month's :thumbsup:

Oh and if you ever happen to bump into the aussie cricket team on a night out before they play England,do us a favour and spike there drinks will ya(but even then i don't think it would help much but no harm in trying!)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links