Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Now Got A Rav4....

BelgarumVenta

Took delivery of my new 5 door, Argenta, RAV4 Granite last week and I'm very impressed :)

There was a bit of a tear in my eye when my Puma went, but the RAV makes up for it.

The car has been leased on a PCP and was due for delivery to my home on 1st June. Unfortunately, the supplying dealership got the date gone and delivered it the day before. As I was not around, a neighbour kindly signed for it!!! :blink: A bit different to a neighbour taking in a package that the Postman can't get through your letterbox!!

A couple of problems so far: The rear wheel has had its nuts attached with an airgun and three of the five wheel nut recesses have nice score-marks on the alloy; And I've noticed that the off-side rear wheelarch extension is detaching from the bodywork. Hopefully both will be resolved at the weekend.

Looking forward to a long and happy association with the RAV :D

Welcome to the TOC. Enjoy the car, they are great :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links