Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Wanted Gxi Corolla

lango

Hi,

I'm taking mine back to Ireland to sell soon (within a month) if that's any good to you?

It's a '93 K-reg, red, 74,000miles with FSH. Just had new fog light bulbs, a service (oil and filters), 2 new Falken front tyres, new front discs and pads and had the tracking & wheel aligment done. Bodywork is in excellent condition, wheels are very good with only the usual minor corrosion. Interior is also in excellent condition. Standard apart from an Alpine CD/MP3 headunit, clear side repeaters, floor mats and a K&N induction kit.

I'd rather get a quick sale once it's sent home though so it'd be on UK plates, but it's only just over €300 to clear it, plus it'll fly through the NCT :thumbsup:

Any offers, please PM me :)

Here's the pics of the car as I bought it back in March so it doesn't show the clear side repeaters or Alpine headunit:

http://photobucket.com/albums/v284/garykan...0Corolla%20GXi/

The car is as clean and tidy as it looks in the photos! :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links