Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

T-spirit Window Tints

ahmedz123

i have bought a t-siirt(02) and browsing these forums definately helped me make my mind up to buy one. thanks to everyone.

i am having my windows tinted but am not sure what shade will look right. thankfully thepolice dont bother much about tints in our area.

also im having a pioneer avix-x1r dvd/sat nac fitted. will this fit straight in or will i have to buy anuthing extra?

The windows of the T-spirit already have a tint in them.

I think it just depends how dark you wanna go, but don't forget, when driving at night might be darker than you want.

i have bought a t-siirt(02) and browsing these forums definately helped me make my mind up to buy one.  thanks to everyone.

i am having my windows tinted but am not sure what shade will look right.  thankfully thepolice dont bother much about tints in our area.

also im having a pioneer avix-x1r dvd/sat nac fitted.  will this fit straight in or will i have to buy anuthing extra?

i have bought a t-siirt(02) and browsing these forums definately helped me make my mind up to buy one.  thanks to everyone.

i am having my windows tinted but am not sure what shade will look right.  thankfully thepolice dont bother much about tints in our area.

also im having a pioneer avix-x1r dvd/sat nac fitted.  will this fit straight in or will i have to buy anuthing extra?

I guess the shade that looks best will depend on the body colour of your car... as for the local Police not being bothered just wait 'till they think your tinted/darkened windows have contributed to any accident you are involved in... trust me they will be interested then.

I guess the shade that looks best will depend on the body colour of your car... as for the local Police not being bothered just wait 'till they think your tinted/darkened windows have contributed to any accident you are involved in... trust me they will be interested then.

the car is dolphin grey. also if i remove my standard audio will i lose the trip navigation functions?

• 1 month later...
the car is dolphin grey.  also if i remove my standard audio will i lose the trip navigation functions?

yes you would you could buy the standard tns 300 off eBay straight forward to fit, thats if you dont want to lose your trip functions

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links