Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Morette Lights

biffstergray

I am thinking about getting some morette lights fitted.

Are there any problems in fitting them and are they a standard fit or do I order a certain order number type?

They are for a phase 1 t sport

Biff :thumbsup:

PS Anyone know where to buy them at a reasonable price?

got mine from ENVY they are near enough a straight swap but have a bolt thing on the side instead of the clip, but nothing complex

the wiring is a bit easy to ge muddled up as there is an extra loom to cater for the twin lamps instead of the dual H4 OE bulb, only porblem is the instructions are in some dodgy french translation but other than that its relatively easy! :D

and the best bit is it rids the car of its foul effort of what toyota call a headlamp!

got mine from ENVY they are near enough a straight swap but have a bolt thing on the side instead of the clip, but nothing complex

the wiring is a bit easy to ge muddled up as there is an extra loom to cater for the twin lamps instead of the dual H4 OE bulb, only porblem is the instructions are in some dodgy french translation but other than that its relatively easy! :D

and the best bit is it rids the car of its foul effort of what toyota call a headlamp!

Thanks Jaxx,

Come on Kev, whats the price for a Gold member(including p+p and vat)?!

Biff I'll take ur T-Sport headlights off your hands mate! Name a price (a cheap one preferably)!

:thumbsup:

i think when i questioned kev about them he said around the £360 mark! seems reasonable as thats the price i was finding from everywhere else

they where on e-bay but they dont turn often! save your self years of looking get them new ! but they are £380 ish , harsh or what! look the dogs though ! B)

Thanks for the offer Dan.

Kev(envy) said they will be here monday.

Gotta have a new bumper fitted so a guy at a bodyshop here said he will spray and fit the lights at the same time.

Biff :thumbsup:

PS RYAN 1985......Once things are sorted I will let you have first option on the original lights mate :yes:

lights turned up today :)

Cheers kev.....

Now to get them sprayed and find a fitter who speaks french!!!!

lights turned up today :)

Cheers kev.....

Now to get them sprayed and find a fitter who speaks french!!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

told ya

awkward aint it!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links