Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Tue Happy, Wed Happy, Thu Happy

Razor

Had the t sport now for 4 days 3 have been so good and its all ruined by 1 eventfull friday.

Friday i finally got over the 100 and arrived at my girlfriends house. had a bit of dinner and got ready to go to the cinema. got outside hit the unlock key on the keyfob and was greeted with the defeaning squeal of the alarm. after hitting it a number of times to switch it off the alarm would simply not go off. Phoned Arnold Clark " Don't know no mechanics here phone rac " phone RAC " Yeah we'll be straight over " to their praise the daft bint on the phone said 45 mins the were here in under 10. Alarm still going. 1 fuse out later and no alarm no interior light and no cd player!!!

phoned Arnold back up " bring it over tomorrow and we'll have a look is 8.30 alright? " i replied "yeah"

So i need to get up tomorrow morning take it after 4 days back to toyota for them 2 fix it. God knows how long it will take and i swear it better not take long or i'll be taking a celica off them for the rest of the day!!

Has any one else had a problem with their alarm?

Rant Over

The first night we met Earpl our alarm went dodgy on us! he sorted it though and but i cant remember what it was. :thumbsup:

also had a problem with the sensitivity being set too high on it so it kept going off in the middle of the night! Mr T sorted that one though as eapl wasnt around! :lol:

sensitivity adjusts behind the panel below the cd player mine did the whole go off at nite thing too 4 a while

Mr T has it now and will be away for the weekend :( , and to make things worse they gave me a 1.4 Corolla.

So gutted.

The Corolla is a raft but its got a bodykit! :lol:

Yeah should have got a Celica T-Sport bro and then we could of had some fun, some B-road blasts at least! :thumbsup:

best of luck getting it sorted, only time i had an issue was when i short circuited the car <_< :P

Thats what happens when you let brothers drive your car.. learn your lesson m8.. don't let it happen again.

Only fun and games Ive ever had has come when I tried to relocate an earthing point?

Check the earth points are nice and tight under the bonnet ... use the 'waggle' test.

Its times like this when I'm glad I dont have an alarm!

Still - a Corollas not all bad - at least you didnt get a Corsa as a hire car - I berluddy did! :lol::lol:

the 1.4 corollas great compared to the 1.0l yaris i usually get but they wont give me a celica eitheir

Mine's going in for a few things that need sorting, tomorrow.

If they give me the awful battered T2 1.0 I had last time, I'm gonna steal a Celica!

Only thing that's been playing up here is the central locking. Sometimes fails the first time, but re-locking or re-unlocking it works!

Mine's going in for a few things that need sorting, tomorrow.

If they give me the awful battered T2 1.0 I had last time, I'm gonna steal a Celica!

Good for you Al!

Romford Toyota gave me a 1.0L T3 each time, which I didn't mind as I had a 1.0L T3 anyway :lol: both were pretty new tho, around the 1000-1500 mile mark. The dealership where I got the Blue from gave me a 1.0L Blue, such a shock going from a 1.3 to a 1.0L even tho I used to have one.

*back on topic*

Sorry to hear that tho Razor, how annoying :ffs: hope it gets sorted ASAP

Thank god for the S - no alarm, no central locking - good job i've got long arms!

Hope you get it sorted!

Its sorted now and has been for a couple of days. Free official T-Sport mats for the hassle aswell! :D

I've still not had a shot! :(

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links