Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Sant Pod Times

cmarshall

What times were you guys getting at santa pod with the mods you have done. My best was 16.4 in my standard t sport.

My non-standard T-sport ran a 16.260 against Kens Avensis(he was scared) :P

The air was a bit warm for the strip & i think i could have managed a time within the 15's.

Yeah 100% positive. I ran against my mates phase 2 t-sport. Beat him by 0.7 secs and he has an apexi induction kit. On the motorways mine pulls on his for some reason. Is that a good time for a standard t sport then?

my mate ed ran a 15.1 in his 1.0 micra :eek:

My non-standard T-sport ran a 16.260 against Kens Avensis(he was scared) :P

The air was a bit warm for the strip & i think i could have managed a time within the 15's.

My first ever run with wot am told was very poo start against some pro scooby :help: wich was off putting to say the least :o his 11.34 made me look cack!

Not fair! :angry:

But I got 15.4, 15.7 & 16 dead with 17" which I was happy with untill my mate 2cars bk in his EVO 2 got 13.8, 14.4 & 14.8 as day got hotter times got worse!

He did get told off for using his water spray at lights, but they couldn't tell during his run! Hay never told us on sing up!

To all out there mine was the battered looking one with paint missing off the front bumper & matt blak bonnet!

my mate ed ran a 15.1 in his 1.0 micra :eek:

I thought I saw all his runs well three off them at least and was quick but can't say saw that time up 4 any of those runs!

But he was quick turbo & supercharged now I wond if could fit that into a starlet alone with 4x4 running gear!

""ah dreams whats life with out them?""

all his runs were in the 15's

15.1 15.3 and cant remember the others !!!

hes got a video of his runs too...best has to be beating the civic :lol:

wheres them pics from crisis?

my best time is below which is apparently crap for my car! 13.5 is about the best apparantly, but then again thats inexperience! (1st timer)

and my times got increasingly worse as the air was far too thin and hot, and my poxy std intercooler was suffering badly from heat soak

i wise impressed with ross's times though! good going mate, im inpressed to see the little buggers pulling decent times!

wheres them pics from crisis?

i wise impressed with ross's times though! good going mate, im inpressed to see the little buggers pulling decent times!

Thanks mate, i was tryin like mad to get the car off the line without it spinning & ur rite about the air temp, it was very warm :(

Crisis wheres the pics from???

is that why i kiked your *****? + where are my pics!!!

You know u didnt kick my ****.

As for your pics, il get them sorted out :D

Im in a few of them too mate. I should be, coz i had 12 runs on the strip :D

Im not as stupid as u!!! Walking into the times office with a can of ****beater & asking for your times :rolleyes:

:) Yup I saw Ross and the others run so I can substanciate their times..gotta get em off the camera asap!!. But ruddy he was on like all the time..was waiting for him to run out of petrol lol!!!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links