Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

T Sport Car Mats

baby_dudley

Hi Guys!

Its finally the day before i pick up my t sport!!!

One thing i have been trying to find without luck is the official T sport car mats.

Do toyota sell these as i cant find any on their site or does anyone know where i can get them from? :unsure:

Dont want my new baby getting all dirty inside!!! :P

hehe

Thanks in advance :D

Nat

You can get them from your local Toyota dealer but they won't be cheap! :angry:

They are about £30 - £40 from toyota, they are the same as ordinary mats but they have the t-sport logo on the drivers side

Ask Toyota to chuck you some in for free - after all, you are lining their pockets, the least they can do is line your car floor! :thumbsup:

Both the Yarii I had came with mats free of charge and I wouldn't have any others, yeah they do cost around £30-£40 but they cover the whole of the footwell and the driverside one has two holes and clips which keep the mat hooked into the floor so it can't move around when you are driving and cause accidents.

My Dad has a Fiesta (Yup I know it's a Ford) which came with mats, but they are awful quality and they've curled up a bit on one of the edges and ride up over time :blink:

I believe they would come under accessories which Toyota have special brochures for at Dealerships.

ooh thanks guys!!!

Yeah that is a bit steep just for the t sport bit on one of the mats!

Il see if i can turn on the charm and get a set chucked in for free!

Thanks for your help

Nat :D

i have the t-sport ones and they are wearin really well. and they have been in near 12 months now. they were £35 from toyota

ooh thanks guys!!!

Yeah that is a bit steep just for the t sport bit on one of the mats!

Il see if i can turn on the charm and get a set chucked in for free!

Thanks for your help

Nat :D

Are you getting it brand new?

I've had the official Toyota mats since new, no holes or anything and it has done 54k in 5 years, none to shabby if you ask me! :thumbsup:

i have the t-sport ones and they are wearin really well. and they have been in near 12 months now. they were £35 from toyota

yeah i think i will get some even if they dont chuck them in for free!

no its just over a year old, i so cant wait tho! Im gonna struggle sleeping tonight! Its better than christmas!!

I've bought the official Yaris mats because my car came with paper ones in with the dealer's details on! They stand up really well to the daily journey to work and fit perfectly, i wouldn't have anything else!

:thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links