Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Tte Springs & 17s

supafly

Yep thats right, getting my TTE springs tommorrow that will lower 30mm. But i keep thinking:

"no they wont rub" :lol:

"or maybe they will" :huh:

" nah, they cant" :)

"but then again" :(

So will they rub? Does anyone have 17s on their TTE springs already?

And how much do garages usually charge to fit springs?

each garage would vary from area to area so hard to say but around here you looking at the 100 mark mine were around 120 to fit, which was comical at the time as it was over double the price that i bought the springs for :lol:

i couldnt say, as i only have 16s , but i think you might, prepare urself tho, find a garage that will roll your arches!

Yep thats right, getting my TTE springs tommorrow that will lower 30mm. But i keep thinking:

"no they wont rub" :lol:

"or maybe they will" :huh:

" nah, they cant" :)

"but then again" :(

So will they rub? Does anyone have 17s on their TTE springs already?

And how much do garages usually charge to fit springs?

I have TTE springs fitted with 17" wheels. Driving alone, they will rub very rarely. The more passengers you have in the car the more it will rub so the best thing to do is when your going to get your springs fitted, get your arches rolled as well. Might cost a bit but welll worth it. :thumbsup:

As for prices, my garage charged £90 to fit the springs. I also have it booked in to get the arches rolled which will cost me £25 a corner. :)

I have TTE springs fitted with 17" wheels. Driving alone, they will rub very rarely. The more passengers you have in the car the more it will rub so the best thing to do is when your going to get your springs fitted, get your arches rolled as well. Might cost a bit but welll worth it.  :thumbsup:

As for prices, my garage charged £90 to fit the springs. I also have it booked in to get the arches rolled which will cost me £25 a corner.  :)

I second that, it very rarely rubs which is why I never had the arches done with mine

if u lower it by 40mm will u definately have to roll the arches?

I would say so mate

How bad the rubbing is depends on the offset/width etc

if u need to have them rolled make it worth ur while and just slam her 60mm :lol: would look top dog tho :thumbsup:

if u need to have them rolled make it worth ur while and just slam her 60mm  :lol: would look top dog tho  :thumbsup:

Got a point. I would have done this but i dont want to spend too much money on a 1.0L, lol! I intend to upgrade to a t-sport later this year, maybe i will try it on that.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links