Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What Is Your 20,000 Miles Service Cost For Tsport

T128

i phone the dealer i purchese my cts from they quote me 260 pounds then i phone another dealer in london they quote me 180 pounds. what a disgrace !!!!!!! :censor:

guess which one i went with

Hi

I had my T Sport 20,000 service in April in Grimsby by the local dealer. I posted this at the time:

I've just had my 53 reg T Sport serviced (20,000 mile) by my local Toyota dealer (not sure if I should name them). I was quoted £121 for the service & £30 extra for the brake fluid change (my option). But when I went to pick it up the bill came to £181. I mentioned that I was quoted £151 all in, so they dropped the price to £144 (also I winged about charging to fill a full washer bottle). Something about they test the washer system so much it needs topping after. Yer right.

I have heard that car dealers charge more in London than anywhere else. One BMW dealer charging over £150 per hour for labour.

Pb

Will let you know how much my Celica T-Sport costs when it goes in in a few months.

Just had a 40k service on mine today, same as 20k apparently, it cost £143 inc VAT at dealer just outside Derby

Ad

:thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links