Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Comparison On T Sport And Sr

teekay523

i've just recently got a yaris t sport and after thrashing it around on twisty roads i realised that there is a lot of lean and roll to the car. now i also tried the same path with a 1.3 sr model but is it just me or does the SR have better suspension than the t sport model? and if i need to change suspension what kinda suspension should i get?

any help anyone?

1st. congrat on gettin a TS. 2nd shame you live in mansfield :P and i'd lower it and install front & rear strut braces accompanyed by some toyo's

and no i dont think sr's have better suspention as raywong tried to come round a corner at the same speed as me (lowerd with braces) and had to slow down and still ended up on the wrong side of the road :D

soz ray but it was funny :lol:

I'd go with Earpl on this one - lowering springs and a couple of braces will make a tremendous difference for relatively little cash.

An upper front and rear brace in particular will help

it's just my rear tyres earpl <_< wait till i get some new tyres

get some braces mate, they really do improve the handling a lot

Ray :thumbsup:

Hi and welcome mate, bear in mind you won't have been going into the same corners carrying as high a speed either as the SR ain't as fast.

I agree about the braces and springs though, well worth the cash! :thumbsup::yes:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links