Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New User + Thanks

Poolcue

Hello to all you Yaris owners I am unsure of how I came across this forum but I have been reading it for some time now, smilar to chap from Lebanon. I have taken some advice and I am looking into carrying out some work on my car. I can't recall who said or wrote it but it was a thread to do with scratches. Meguiars was mentioned as a possible solution. I received this yesterday and I have never been so impressed with a product. I had a large scratch caused by a gardener with a garden strimmer at my old workplace. When I started reading this forum I thought im going to try that so I went to eBay, where else do you go nowadays :) and bought it. Used it last night and as I say I am amazed! I might be over the top but I am sure that anyone who has used will feel the same.

Thanks, embarassed to put pics of Yaris up as it is nowhere near as good as some on here. :eek:

Welcome aboard matey...

Meguiars can be bought in Halfords for the full range, prices as follows (if I remember rightly)...

NXT Car Wash - £7.99

Scratch X - £8.99

Stage 1 (Paint Cleaner) - £8.99

Stage 2 (Polish) - £8.99

Stage 3 (Wax) - £8.99

Hi-Tech Applicators £5.99 (per pair)

Personally use a different applicator for putting each stage on and off so need 6, scracth X just use some clean cloth...

Also find washing the applicators and cloths between washes ensures enough clean cloths for the next wash :D

Makes a big difference :D :D :D

Hi and welcome!

Post your piccies - no Yaris is inferior to any other - we all love to see each others photos - so please dont be scared to post them! :)

Would you say Meguiars is better than autoglym? I think I got soft paint on my car as it seems prone to stone chips, just looking for a garage to sort it at the moment?

Hello! Welcome aboard!

Definately show us pics, all Yarii are liked on here :)

I've only used the Meguairs gold class shampoo so far and I already wouldnt use anything else - brilliant stuff.

Is Megiuars better than Autoglym ????

That'll start an argument.... Personally I think it's defiantely better as I find it easier to work with and get a good result with less effort than the equivalent finish of Autoglym whereas I know others on the club that find the opposite... Only thing to do is get some of both and try them, either will give you a suoperb finish, personally prefer the megiuars though as its easy to get a wet look finish :D :D

I will need to have a look for the Megiuars gold shampoo it seems they are the BEST car cleaning products going around. I know i keep going on about it but the performance of the scratch remover is amazing.

Tried it on a small scratch at the wheel arch and it took it right off can't even see it now. Felt so bad and :ffs: after someone hit my car with a door but now all the blemishes are away.

personally prefer Meguiars NXT wash as get more suds, better for the water in the area :D

It won't take off previous wax on the car as well so its as gentle as a babys backside while getting all the gunk of the car :D

welcome.gif

Hi there and yes, please show us some piccies. :thumbsup:

hello welcome to TOC :D

get some pics up of your yari :yes:

oh and i prefer Autoglym :P

Welcome to toc mate.

If your interested we're having a meet in edinburgh this sunday, good chance to get to know the peeps your talking to....

Hi and welcome!

Post your piccies - no Yaris is inferior to any other - we all love to see each others photos - so please dont be scared to post them!  :)

unles its a phase 2 :P no seriously get some pics up, lets see her!!! :yes:

One thign you'll soon come to realise on TOC it's not about how nice your car is or how many mods you have or haven't got...

Were all just a bunch of nutters who love Toyota's...

Posting piccies of your car in any state isn't to be ashamed off, quite a few of us have arrived at meets in rust buckets and still had a great time...

It's all bout a group of like minded people, the cars are a bonus :D

the thing is whatever you own no matter how good or bad we all know it means the world to you and thats all that matters!

I will have pictures up before the end of the weekend.

Thanks for all your messages.

Where in scotland do u live mate???

Meguires Rocks :thumbsup:

Just outside of Paisley Ross, got my Yaris a year ago just taking a bit more interest in it now since i saw this forum.

Well done for putting your pics up . .

If I was you I would be tempted to remove the dealer sticker in the rear window . . . . up to you of course but it just has a hint of 'motorway maintenance' about it to me - if you know what I mean.

:thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links